Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

(10). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (10). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems (169 Views)

Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(10). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems by Revadebola: 6:01am On Jun 10, 2020
(10). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

In the month of April, 2020, a woman chatted me.

She worked with a company about 10 years ago.

She was falsely accused by the owner of the company, they quarreled and she eventually left the company.

She went ahead and established her own business.
Initially she was flourishing.

Then she noticed that anytime she had a dream of her former boss, she will experience major set back and loss in her business.

That was more than coincidence.
It is the spirit of witchcraft manipulating her business progress.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HER STORY :

1. Wicked people can use dreams to manipulate one's progress.

2. Take note of your dreams and compare them to your life experiences.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me : someone is reading this post, your dreams have been the spiritual cause of your set back in life.

The Lord revealed to me, someone else is reading this post now, you often dream of a great door opened before you, but then an old woman resists you not to go through.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030
Re: (10). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems by delkuf(m): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Sir ,am sorry for bringing this here. What does it mean to talk while sleeping

(1) (Reply)

Would You Say They Sang The Best A Million Dreams, Group Gospel Singers Sings / Prayer Stops The Plague / Pastor Lovelyn Mbah - Welcome To The Ultimate Love Bible Church International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.