Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Palm Kernel Oil Processing Factories In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Palm Kernel Oil Processing Factories In Nigeria (428 Views)

FG Calls On China, Others To Set Up Lithium Battery Factories In Nigeria / Obafemi Olopade: My Calabar Condom, Syringe Factories Were Killed By Government / Inside Gerawa's $50 Million Soyabeans Oil Processing Factory In Kano (Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Kernel Oil Processing Factories In Nigeria by shapyro: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2020
please can someone help me with the names and locations of palm kernel oil processing factories in Nigeria,if possible address, contacts, urgently, someone wants to go into the business, but he wants to pay a visit to some and see with his own eyes,before starting his own.
my WhatsApp number is. 07033907680
thank u
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Processing Factories In Nigeria by psucc(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2020
They are several and geographically scattered.

Where do you want to concentrate? You cannot even cover 30% of the mills in a single state hence the need for localizing.
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Processing Factories In Nigeria by shapyro: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2020
OK,let me concentrate on the south
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Processing Factories In Nigeria by psucc(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
shapyro:
OK,let me concentrate on the south
If you read my response, just knock on a particular state.

Even within a senatorial district you cannot cover.

Sha! when you are ready.

(1) (Reply)

Business For Sale / Are You Connected To A Wifi And You Want To Know The Password / I Need A POS For Mobile banking Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.