Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Khafi Removed From Bbnaija Pepper Dem Whatsapp Group - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Removed From Bbnaija Pepper Dem Whatsapp Group (582 Views)

Lovely New Photos Of Some BBNaija 'Pepper Dem' Housemates / Charly Boy Wants Uche Ogbodo To Do Nude Photoshoot To 'Pepper Dem' / Ali Baba Slams Nigerian 'Big Boys' Who Use 'Pepper Dem' Spray. "Money Not Legit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khafi Removed From Bbnaija Pepper Dem Whatsapp Group by gistify: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Barely 48 hours after khafi lamented about how toxic the big brother Naija reunion show has become, ex-housemate, Khafi has been removed from their ‘Pepper Dem’ Whatsapp group.

Khafi took to Twitter to announce this and according to her, they saved her the trouble, as it seems as though she really doesn’t want to be there anymore.

“Lol I’ve just seen that I’ve been removed from the WhatsApp group. Thanks for saving me the trouble guys ✌�Face throwing a kiss” she wrote as she shared a screenshot from the group showing her removal.

see screenshot below:

https://afrigistbase.com/khafi-removed-from-bbnaija-pepper-dem-whatsapp-group/

(1) (Reply)

Arrest: Nigeria And America Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody / Drake Labels Wizkid As The Most Talented African Musician / Davido P.A Aloma Dmw Welcomes Son, Names Him After Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.