Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Let's Not Repeat History In The Time Of COVID_19, A Wave Should Be Avoided - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Not Repeat History In The Time Of COVID_19, A Wave Should Be Avoided (164 Views)

See Total Number Of #covid_19 Tests By NCDC / Delta State Records First Case Of COVID_19 / Good News, Who Applaud Nigeria For Swift Handling Of Covid_19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Not Repeat History In The Time Of COVID_19, A Wave Should Be Avoided by NairaLEARN: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Let's not repeat history in the time of COVID_19, A Wave Should Be Avoided

Reporting By Nairalearn.com

In the year 1918, during the most severe pandemic in history, being the Spanish flu of 1918, it lasted for 2 years, in 3 waves with 500 million people infected and 50 million deaths, most of the fatalities happened in the 2nd wave.

The people felt so bad about the quarantine and keeping social distancing measures that when they were first lifted, the people rejoiced in the street with abandon, in coming weeks, the 2nd wave occurred, with tens of millions dead

Let's not repeat history in the time of COVID_19, A Wave Will Death Massacre

Relaxation is only given by the Government Coronavirus hasn't given relaxation

please be wise, that the government eases lockdowns, use your brains and know it doesn't mean the virus has gone away

Stay Safe
Use Your Face Mask
Keep To Social Distances

Reporting By Nairalearn.com

(1) (Reply)

I Believe I Had #coronavirus In Nov 2019 And I Advocate For Antibody Testing / Lagos Records 25 New Covid-19 Fatalities / No One Is Coming To Save Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.