Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto (27110 Views)

700,000 People Displaced By Bandits In Zamfara – Gov’t / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Princedapace(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Gov. Aminu Tambuwal no go do fast address this bandits matter if na to dey follow Gov. Fayemi Kayode up & down dey go useless meetings or fly from APC to PDP follow wicked emperor Wike dey find presidential ticket dem go see am o, political ashawo.

See your people o, abeg do something fast unlike that short devil for Kaduna abi na so you wan do if God doam you become president?

Governors don't even have control over their own security details.

Nigeria is due for restructuring but we no won hear. My pains is that when e red more than this, it is the masses who will suffer for the mistakes of the elites.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Blackmann001: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2020
kikero:

In fairness, the South too has much of the same issues and problems, crime caused by a large mass of udneremployed/undereducated youth.

The truth is, the North and the South are very much alike.

Nigeria is a resource dependent society, with very limited industry, and as a result, very limted jobs. So , education is not taken seriously, plus because resource dependent countries don't earn much in the area of taxes...it isn't well funded.

As a result, we have large areas of the country that are in essence lawless.

In the South, we have banditry, kidnapping, and millitancy, and cultisim. In the North, banditry, and Islamist fundametalisim.

That's why this government has failed, because they do not want to take the decisions needed to make Nigeria an industrial country. Decisions like removing subsides and price controls, which would attract investors, which would in turn lead to jobs and revenue growth, which would provide stimulus for educational growth.

Like North, like South.

Removal of subsidies at this period of high poverty is not an option.. It's a miseducation.......... We need to continue with the subsidy ND find some other ways
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by chibuike65: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Sirnuel:
Where are those ones that were taking pictures infront of exotic cars and private jets.

You are not rich if everyone around you is poor. Being rich is not all about lavish lifestyles. True wealth comes from uplifting the person by your right and the person by your left.
bro why do you want to break this table, someone here on this forum was busy uploading pictures and said they always send pictures of poor people from North therefore they has people from North that are eating oil money as well as was uploading thier pictures, God will help them both the poster and the posser all from the northern

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by paix(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2020
inoki247:
The way the Government took Corona so serious nd start locking everywhere up shey dem no fit take security like dat ni
The security situation in Nigeria is like the ATM. They won't fight it to finish; unfortunately, they're making money at the expense of the masses.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by kyuniii(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2020
So sad.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Ykc2(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2020
Let Arewa boys come and show us the rolls Royce their dads bought for them with stolen money,see their people suffering all because Buhari wants to please fulani people

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Rilwayne001: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2020
The North is really suffering. And it's a pity the rich keeps getting rich while neglecting the poor multitude.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Blackmann001:

Removal of subsidies at this period of high poverty is not an option.. It's a miseducation.......... We need to continue with the subsidy ND find some other ways

I'm not a fan of subsides. It takes money away from things like education and health, and is one of the reasons why we take loans in the first place.

Plus, until Buhari made NNPC the sole importer of fuel in 2017...which by the way is not necessarlily a good arrangement for various reasons....people were importing subsidised fuel and selling it over the border, to countries that don't have subsidy, and making a profit, at our expense. Then there was the false subsidy claims

Finally, subsides make it difficult for oil companies to make the kind of profts needed to build new refienreis, and expand exsitng ones. Who wants to build a new refienry, when at the end of the day your profits won't be much thanks to 'subsidy' keeping your selling price below your production costs? (Yes, Danogte is building a refienry but that was because he was able to get bank loans to do so, with government backing...and it should be noted that the licence issued to Dangote is one of over 60 licences issued since 2011...which many haven't taken up because they don't want to refine PMS and sell it at a loss).

In a way, subsidies are making us poorer.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by olax02(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2020
channelads:
The horror they created

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by magzey: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2020
crossfm:
Say say baba.Na 4 + 4 una vote for but as the thing da sweet us well well I will propose 4 * 4.that should be 16yrs only.pls we need our darling president to continue his extraordinary work.
Buhari no be Obasanjo who wan die for Asorock
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Omooba77: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2020
magzey:
Buhari no be Obasanjo who wan die for Asorock
What positive effect, has he had on Nigeria for the past 5 years.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by slimfit1(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2020
saaron:
I thought Bandits are special breeds of honest people that keeps agreements? What happened to their agreements with the state govt? Useless country.
I'm waiting for northern terrorists supporters to come and tell us why they can't support ban on Fulani terrorist from other countries coming into Nigeria to save lives because it will violate Ecowas free movement protocol. Bloody murderers.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

They are terrorist the moment you negotiate with terrorists you have compromised and it is a sign of weakness. The fight Niger Delta was fighting was different can't be compared with any other in Nigeria.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by CodeTemplar: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Where are those touting Buhari as the messiah?

This man is just a figurehead leader still going about with some anti-corruption delusion in his head.

Nigeria need a foundational restricting that will correct may things.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Reggie2(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Another GRASS CUTTING BUSINESS loading.... All my sympathy is for these poor creatures made to move homelessly like Fulani herd! God have mercy.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by EdiskyHarry: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2020
This is why it is not advisable to support or encourage any form of crime for any reason. The northerners were busy supporting Boko Haram back then so as to give goodluck Jonathan a bad name, now all the terrorist groups they supported are out of control.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by eldoradoxx: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2020
If Nigeria was populated by people who have common sense then the North should not be ruling anybody. They have not been able to rule themselves 60 years after independence yet they claim they can govern Nigeria well.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Blackmann001: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2020
kikero:

I'm not a fan of subsides. It takes money away from things like education and health, and is one of the reasons why we take loans in the first place.

Plus, until Buhari made NNPC the sole importer of fuel in 2017...which by the way is not necessarlily a good arrangement for various reasons....people were importing subsidised fuel and selling it over the border, to countries that don't have subsidy, and making a profit, at our expense. Then there was the false subsidy claims

Finally, subsides make it difficult for oil companies to make the kind of profts needed to build new refienreis, and expand exsitng ones. Who wants to build a new refienry, when at the end of the day your profits won't be much thanks to 'subsidy' keeping your selling price below your production costs? (Yes, Danogte is building a refienry but that was because he was able to get bank loans to do so, with government backing...and it should be noted that the licence issued to Dangote is one of over 60 licences issued since 2011...which many haven't taken up because they don't want to refine PMS and sell it at a loss).

In a way, subsidies are making us poorer.

The govt of any country have many responsibilities to her people.. Good public health, good infrastructure, average to high standard of living, full employment, affordable shelter, securities among others............

If a govt who have 90% of its population regarded as poor is faced with the Nigerian all negative economic indices, ND with a mono economy... Wot it shld do is not worsen the poverty since the incidence of poverty is largely hinged on the petrol prices.... Yes subsidies hurt the system.... And it can be reduced but not totally removed...dangote, which is the nearest hope of a private refinery still have 2years to go to Com on stream.... We know the profiteer g nature of naija bizness men and women. A responsible govt. Shouldn't leave her ppl to their mercy all in the name of subsidies

Employment generation thru industrialization, currency valuation are some of the ways to lift ppl out of poverty.... Naija can adopt the Chinese economic model: that doesn't align with the normal macro economics textbooks idealolgy which is to be bullish in terms of industrialization as against using economic environment as a bait for foreign investment inducement.... What I mean is what the akwa - ibom govt is currency doing.....

Whether u like it or not.. Naija is not a fancy destination for good investment.. But naija needs these large capital inflow for FDI purposes ND sake of employment.. The govt shld induatrize the nation.. The old fashion way of govt direct investment on labor intensive industries... The. Operate for say 5years and then break its value into units of shares ND sell to Nigerias.................... Gradually, with this unemployment index will begin to drop.. ND then subsidy totally removed. Since d ppl can now take care of themselves...

Wen I suggest an economic policy.always remember that the country is not empty as theorized by text book. It usually hv implications.. Such as high poverty rate, suicide, broken marriages etc... So u implement these policies with a human heart.. ND gradually accomplish wot u want..... That's the major difference BTW iweala and kemi adeosun..... The latter was a textbook economist that sent many to early grave........

I really live your contribution dou
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by mechanics(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Oh Lord please have mercy.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by godofuck231: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2020
score one for APC intellectuals in power
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by bigiyaro(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2020
OKTolu:
ok today they're bandits tomorrow unknown gunmen

If these people are boko haram let's know instead of beating about the bush

In a sane country something would have been done to checkmate the activities of these bad element in the society but funny enough our government only cares about themselves and their pocket.

Nigeria there was a country.
unknown gunmen ( fulani herdsmen are for killing Christians) bandits are for Muslims in the north west while, boko haram is used for sucking blood in the north east.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Princedapace:

Governors don't even have control over their own security details.

Nigeria is due for restructuring but we no won hear. My pains is that when e red more than this, it is the masses who will suffer for the mistakes of the elites.

Nigeria Mata tire me, all these elites no get any thing for us
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Bitnet(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2020
The Press Breast | street interview | penzazotv | rakghana
interview goes wrong as own press staff interview a mad man called apostle mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ZDPx5Cvzg
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Omooba77: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Nigeria Mata tire me, all these elites no get any thing for us

We help them by keeping quiet. If we all decide to sit with our cars parked at major roads of Nigeria. They will hear our voice. Floyd was murdered in Minneapolis, but see reactions all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Omooba77:

We help them by keeping quiet. If we all decide to sit with our cars parked at major roads of Nigeria. They will hear our voice. Floyd was murdered in Minneapolis, but see reactions all over the world.

Oya lead the way na, I dey your back. But make i just tell you now, if sars show 2 seconds I go discharge o...I no like rough play
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Nuel19: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This people can born ooh...ah ah!! Wetin....procreation na food ni..

One this is for sure diswan is joining dangote or cow lorry to Lagos..

The question that beg for answer is why is this banditary on the rise in Nigeria a country with a former general at the helm of affairs.

Abi Nigeria na the only con3 with fulani..

Don't fall for the tricks......theres no such thing as bandits. The Buhari government created the name to divert people's attention away from the prevalent attacks of Boko Haram in the Northern region in a desperate bid to deceive gullible Nigeians and the international community that Boko Haram have been decimated.

These so-called bandits are Boko Haram fighters and the Nigerian Army has been rendered incapacitated for the fact that Boko Haram is a Northern business by some Northern elites and top oga's in the Army.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Omooba77: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Oya lead the way na, I dey your back. But make i just tell you now, if sars show 2 seconds I go discharge o...I no like rough play
The fear of death, will not allow us to accomplish anything. Esther said if I perish, I perish
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Omooba77:

The fear of death, will not allow us to accomplish anything. Esther said if I perish, I perish

Bros you get the spirit, I dey feel you from here. I wish say our youths be like you, we for dn drive all this piliticians cumot since
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by DarkJeddi(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2020
freshkpomo:
FTC dedicated to my wonderful Nigerian people. We will get there.
Bandit displace you and you run, when awka made cut to size with N800 pellet never finish for market?? Na wa o

Let's make Nigeria great together.

God bless Nigeria.
Na Awka made you go take fight an AK 47? shocked
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Omooba77: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Bros you get the spirit, I dey feel you from here. I wish say our youths be like you, we for dn drive all this piliticians cumot since

If Rosa Parks and Martin Lurther King kept quiet in their day
Blacks would have faced more uphills down now.

See how innocent people are dying daily in the North and other parts of the country and yet all Arewa twitters can do is to showcase Bentley cars and fresh women. Some Southerners will sit in FCT, defending all these politicians
wasting away our collective resources on their on selfishness.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Enculer: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Very good.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Enculer: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Bitnet:
The Press Breast | street interview | penzazotv | rakghana
interview goes wrong as own press staff interview a mad man called apostle mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ZDPx5Cvzg

Poor English

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Seeks Law Cancelling Pension For Former Lagos Governors & Deputies / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.