Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place (5042 Views)

Insider Confirms Chioma Has Been Sleeping With Peruzzi, They Are Not Cousins / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Guys Davido's Girlfriend Chioma "Has Dated And Slept With" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by Dailyhappenings: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2020
According to the Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, Chioma has finally packed out of her baby daddy's house, Davido.

This is after the news of him getting another baby mama recently.

She wrote...

"Chioma has moved out. Off to Igboland. Currently at the motorpark"

SEE REACTIONS: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/breaking-chioma-has-moved-out-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by janedonez(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Were you the one that helped pack her things out?

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by Davash222(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2020
This Aunty Kemi na real trouble maker grin grin
Off to Igboland... Land of Milk and Honey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by yanabasee1(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Kemi.......And davido matter no be something weh we fit settle oh....

Na only davido cucumber fit settle this matter.....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by dimexy247(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2020
It is well. Davido is for all.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by StandardJohn(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Davido should go and settle with this woman. The way she dey carry him matter dey shock me

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by chiemmanuel(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2020
This woman is addicted to davido

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by Ahahahnn: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by RTSC: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
This old woman wants davido.
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by ettaetta(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
pix/video of her moving out or I don't believe, let me mind my business shaa

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by javaRookie: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Even since Kemi gave out that news which turned out true, I believe everything she says.

Are you looking for a professional and eye catching book cover that can grab the attention of amazon buyers in 3 seconds?
Look no further!
You will get a professional cover design for any niche of choice.
These designs are designed down to reflect the niche of the book at its best.
WhatsApp at o8027572688 for samples.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by Everrest9(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nothing concern me for this matter. If she like may she move to Ask Rock to join bubu.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by Golan007: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Motorpark?

grin grin
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Yoruba woman trouble maker.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by snitchbitch: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Owo ni koko. Malo suwegbe!

Owo no koko, Malo nogere!!

Davido is stinking rich he can get another woman anytime he wants!!!

Mr DJ please play me "all of you" by davido
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by Onyi22(f): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Who will now move in?
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
javaRookie:
Even since Kemi gave out that news which turned out true, I believe everything she says.

Are you looking for a professional and eye catching book cover that can grab the attention of amazon buyers in 3 seconds?
Look no further!
You will get a professional cover design for any niche of choice.
These designs are designed down to reflect the niche of the book at its best.
WhatsApp at o8027572688 for samples.
And the fake ones she has been dishing out nko? We should ignore them and swallow everything she says abi?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by sammysneh(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
This woman can talk anyhow
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by Amotekun777: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
I no talk am? Wey all dem okoro wey dey run dem mouth upandan?

Off to dat savage jungle, okoro bush pple. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by Iytech(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kemi is just catching fun on twitter.

Quite heartless of her.
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by XXLMANDIGO: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Off to Igbo Land... Hehehe..
Bad Madam tongue
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by Berylpharm(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
There is a new company here in ibadan named SUNNY AGRICULTURE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED producing Shea butter, both refined and non refined with cold press method.
You can contact us for your patronage:
Tel: 08071036588, 07052738966
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by olusun43(m): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Her life, her problem..
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by freshkpomo(m): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Basket mouth wan start to leak again oooo....

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by PremierGuy(m): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Why, what happen to these lovebirds
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by yuswrld20(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2020
wishing her safe journey
Re: Breaking: Chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido's Place by phemmyfour: 7:00am On Jun 11, 2020
The awkward moment when ASSURANCE turns to ENDURANCE

(1) (Reply)

"I'm In A Gay Relationship" - UK Olympic Diver Tom Daley Reveals / Wow!!! Chris Brown Rocks Wizkid's New Hairstyle This New Year (must See) / Denrele Edun's Sister, Jumoke Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.