Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog (440 Views)

Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo / Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by wheelzcoded(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2020
This may sound so strange but true according to an eyewitness Twitter user who tweeted that an armed robber who robbed a house at Magodo area was caught with stolen items including the Security guard dog of the compound.

Twitter user @peter_ameh who shared a photo of the suspect, said the robbery incident took place in Magodo.

According to his tweet which was quoted below;
Just to cut a long story short, The guy broke into a House in Magodo, Lagos & stole two Television sets, a decoder & other items. As if dat was not enough, he stole the Security Dog too

Security dog wey suppose dey guard the owner, dem thief am join The matter crack me up

[https://netbreeze.com.ng/?p=1697]

Re: Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by Dididrumz(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2020
Omor this one don make me laugh this morning
Re: Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by Fatherly: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2020
Lol
Re: Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by iceboy4752(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2020
channelads:
This matter get as e be. Who go settle this one now grin

Increase sales through social media marketing. Contact me

Even Sufrin Kwat no get jurisdiction to handle this one oh.
If they like they should bring a machine that catches thieves. The Nigerians I know will still steal it.
Re: Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by Davash222(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2020
If I'm the owner of the dog, I'll shoot the dog. A security dog that can be stolen, is that one a security dog undecided
Re: Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by pyyxxaro: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Even normal Bingo better pass the dog

That Alsatian naa Eba Dog
Re: Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by BuhariNaWah: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
I sight the German Shepherd Bingo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by Bola146(f): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2020
grin Even the dog too grin This boy is bad gan o cheesy
Re: Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by Clint02(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2020
This one na serious matter grin

Re: Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by Vyzz: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2020
grin

This guy na legend oooo

Imagine u commit crime the carry security dogs the chase u for forest u come still am join...

That dog must have been fathered by a goat
Re: Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by daddytime(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2020
The owners dey look for dog wey dem go use hunger destroy him life. Dem think say the dog no get sense.

Every day eba without soup or indomie noodles.

The dog decide say him need to migrate for greener pastures.

I sure say na the dog go open gate for the thief sef.

See as she pose cooperatively with the thief for camera without any duress.

Such a smart dog.

If the dog open mouth talk wetin make am do wetin him do, I sure say police go arrest him owners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With Stolen Items Including The Security Guard Dog by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:
The owners dey look for dog wey dem go use hunger destroy him life. Dem think say the dog no get sense.

Every day eba without soup or indomie noodles.

The dog decide say him need to migrate for greener pastures.

I sure say na the dog go open gate for the thief sef.

See as she pose cooperatively with the thief for camera without any duress.

Such a smart dog.

If the dog open mouth talk wetin make am do wetin him do, I sure say police go arrest him owners.
sir, you very funny.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (full Video) / Nig Troops Bomb Boko Haram’s Meeting Venue, Kill Scores Of Terrorists (video) / BREAKING: Enugu Court Remands Couple That Pierced Nail On The Head Of A 10-year-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.