Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Check This Scenery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check This Scenery (300 Views)

Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please / Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Scenery by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2020
All those people criticizing that I impregnated two girls I couldn't marry, bla Bla. What about rapists, people who denied pregnancy and people who did not give financial support for pregnancy, people who impregnanted and did abortion, are they better than me
Re: Check This Scenery by thesolutions(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2020
LawBreaker:
All those people criticizing that I impregnated two girls I couldn't marry, bla Bla. What about rapists, people who denied pregnancy and people who did not give financial support for pregnancy, people who impregnanted and did abortion, are they better than me
Yes.
Re: Check This Scenery by donbachi(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Bro calm down..las las.u and dem go be flat mate for inside hell.
Re: Check This Scenery by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2020
YES
Re: Check This Scenery by SirWhiteFish: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2020
You need to learn how to overlook most things people tell you online. You might have been overzealous by impregnating two girls at a go but then again, just try and be a responsible man and take of the girls and the pregnancy.

There are people with more than 3 wives and no body bats an eye. Those are the people you should compare yourself with and not rapists
Re: Check This Scenery by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:
Bro calm down..las las.u and dem go be flat mate for inside hell.

For ur mind, na heaven u go go abi. Wolf in sheep clothing I sight you

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 2nd Child, 21 Days After Delivering 1st One (video) / Ever Experience Dream-enacting Behaviour? Share Your Experiences / Wooden Phone And Tablet Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.