Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Costinha Claims Only The Jealous Won't Like Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Costinha Claims Only The Jealous Won't Like Cristiano Ronaldo (289 Views)

A Player Like Cristiano Ronaldo Does Not Require Money, According To Rivaldo / The Secrets And Tips To Getting A Body Like Cristiano Ronaldo / No Players Plays Like Cristiano Ronaldo :-Emre Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Costinha Claims Only The Jealous Won't Like Cristiano Ronaldo by gistyinka(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Former Portugal international Costinha has claimed that only a jealous person won't like his ex-teammate at the national team Cristiano Ronaldo considering his progress in football.

He played with Ronaldo in the Portuguese national team for the Euro 2004 and the 2006 World Cup.

"He benefited a lot from Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, and that team made him more aggressive.

''It taught him when to dribble and when to pass the ball. Still, his belief was so strong that he would rise up the ranks.

"It isn't possible not to love Ronaldo unless you are jealous. He is humble and I am happy for the success he had today. I saw him work to become the best and I am Portuguese, so he makes me proud,'' Costinha explained.

https://gyonlineng.com/costinha-and-cristiano-ronaldo/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Nneka Ede Buys Portuguese Club / Can Gernot Create New Record With Super Eagles Highly Talented Squad / Man City Sign Winger Torres From Valencia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.