Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable (52160 Views)

Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable / Opinion:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right;Atiku’s Adamawa Was In Northern Cameroon- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nothing go make me read dat novel wey dem write dere. No be Tinubu & Aregbesola dey feed me, so dem mata no concern me. Afonja dem

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by Racoon(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
There is no smoke without fire.One way or the other, someone must betray another because politics is all about treachery.Jagaban-Aregberascal ding dong.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by ihesiuloa(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
cry
NaijaRealist:
Nicely written to make believe.

Whether true or false, Aregbe has got the message. And Jagaban is already a step ahead.

Truth is that all attempts to weaken him (BAT) always get leaked as quickly as is starts getting momentum. An indication that Jagaban has his ears in and around political schemers.

Though, mortal and susceptible to fall. But like him or hate him, he ha got what it takes to navigate through the schemes and intrique ahead of 2023.

El-,Rufai should be more circumspect, Breaking through the wall of South West is not and will not be easy ride, this time.

Tinubu is tactful and has got the clout to determine 2013 political stake.

It is your right to feel envious and jealouse. Inspite of Tinubu's mortality, many cannot attain his status even if they live for 100 years.
Like as if he is your father cry
NaijaRealist:
Nicely written to make believe.

Whether true or false, Aregbe has got the message. And Jagaban is already a step ahead.

Truth is that all attempts to weaken him (BAT) always get leaked as quickly as is starts getting momentum. An indication that Jagaban has his ears in and around political schemers.

Though, mortal and susceptible to fall. But like him or hate him, he ha got what it takes to navigate through the schemes and intrique ahead of 2023.

El-,Rufai should be more circumspect, Breaking through the wall of South West is not and will not be easy ride, this time.

Tinubu is tactful and has got the clout to determine 2013 political stake.

It is your right to feel envious and jealouse. Inspite of Tinubu's mortality, many cannot attain his status even if they live for 100 years.
Like as if he is your father! People who see evil and begins to garnish it like as if its normal always live to regret there actions.. We all know how they Plat their dirty politics and yet we clap, hail and foolishly tend to support evil in the face of reality, well the end will tell.. He who speaks the truth fears no evil.
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
BlowYourMind:
People just like to create attention where there is non, Tinubu maradona, the king in the East, the Slayer of the ipodpigs, the mouth-shuter of computer village scammers and swindlers, the jagaban Himself, the Eze gburugburu chukwu abimba 1, Inahim Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu, The game changer

Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
yyba:
Igbos online miscreants and poor political views

Lol. Everyone against Tinubu in Nigeria is IPOB? Awon clowns grin.

In the write up, Ibikunle Amosun, El-Rufia are anti-Tinubu. Does that make them IPOB? Even me that I am not igbo, I can never cast my vote for Tinubu. Does that make me IPOB?

And they are the ones that will be calling people online warriors, but you spend more than half of your day online defending Tinubu the thief.

Useless people!

7 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by BlowYourMind: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Are you alright?
Yes of course
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by nzeobikonki(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tinubu + Aregbesola + El-Rufai
_______________________________ = Slight Conflict Of Interest
Logic

Please logically prove me wrong
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by gasparpisciotta: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
I love the power play. Looks like a mafia story
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by ojuu4u(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
2023 will definitely define Tinubu polical future, if he win :Ps presidential election his dominance continues, if he fails to clinch presidency !!! That's end of his political dynasty. In Nigeria and Lagos.

Meanwhile am not seeing Aregbesola having a shot in presidency but his shot may have effect in tinubu ambition.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Yes of course

What's the connection between the topic and your comment?.....I want to check something pls
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by Kenn55: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nothing new

Just Nigeria politics of self interest after all the welfare of the people come last in their permutations and combinations. Mtshewww
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by nzeobikonki(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tinubu + Aregbesola + El-Rufai
_______________________________ = Slight Conflict Of Interest

Logic

Please logically prove me wrong[/quote]
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by JKriss16(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Issokay...

Watch this 2 videos and thank me later

learn something this period o

Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KILOBA0JDOI

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCTwpRj_Rec
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by tonididdy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
tinubu suddenly became a god
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by spenca: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Aregbe President ?

Make all of us kuku die !
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by 9jayes: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
spenca:
Aregbe President ?

Make all of us kuku die !

Very possible
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by itiswellwithme: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Na wa ooooo.

It's about to go down.
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by daddytime(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tinubu must go through direct primary in 2023 as he has opined for Edo State.
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by Kelechijerry701: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=MEGA4BILLION post=90512893]Tinubu want to be the sole candidate from the west contesting for APC presidential ticket. Thus, the fight against south west influencers but maybe he has forgetten about this rule "Together we stand divided we fall"[/quote
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by Kelechijerry701: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=Kelechijerry701 post=90518663][/quote]sure bro
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
yoruba's and Betrayal.....yet some will still want to crucify me for saying the fact
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by mkoabiola: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Reading d story makes me believe it is authentic especially coming from "the cable".

Aregbe is no match for jagban.

If care is not taken...

Aregbe will loose his shot in Lagos especially Alimosho...his strong hold.

It getting interesting
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by ajl: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
BlowYourMind:
People just like to create attention where there is non, Tinubu maradona, the king in the East, the Slayer of the ipodpigs, the mouth-shuter of computer village scammers and swindlers, the jagaban Himself, the Eze gburugburu chukwu abimba 1, Inahim Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu, The game changer

Your lord is going down soon and we would drink champagne when that happen. This is coming from a born and bred Lagosian, Omo Eko Gangan. An Islander for that matter. We had enough and it's time to clip the wing of the maggot that has overgrown the size of its natural space.
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by yaki84: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
seunmsg:
There is no rift between Tinubu and Aregbesola. Period.
Their rift will not even bring down the price of fufu bit will their mating bring about the increase in the volume of fufu in the market.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by Bimpe29: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Brother and partner indeed.
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
I not fit read all the epistles because it's not necessary. The beginning of the long-foreseen feud has just started. NL diehard supporters of Tinubu, go and write it down today and hit me back in 2023 if the narrative changes...tinubu can and will never be present of Nigeria under the APC rather, he will be ridiculed and if care isn't taken, end his life in jail. Fulani no send anybody. Buhari and the entire northern elites, judging from a reliable source, would be more comfortable to present aregbesola as their presidential candidate come 2023 and meetings upon meetings have been going on already, secretly.

Forget the fact that aregbesola rode on the popularity of Tinubu to gain stardom( just the way Tinubu did and amassed so much power to himself by all means) it's the law of karma at play here. Forget the fact that aregbe had been a generator repairer to Tinubu for ages before the latter encouraged him to go back to school to be able to fit in, politically. Tinubu is a traitor and the karma has come performing its rituals in due time...the due time is now and we have not seen anything yet. Game on...
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by oluwagr8nes(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abeggi,

Wetin concern me?

Want to earn money by simply watch paid adverts?

All you need to withdraw is your Paypal, Bit coin account.

Withdrawals can also be via Western Union.

Interested?

See below,

https://dcivideon.pw/749563209246844/
Re: Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is a well crafted story. I love it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo Carries Yam, Okorocha Carries A Carton Of Indomie In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.