Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

MUSIC: AKIA Lucien – My Desire - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: AKIA Lucien – My Desire (168 Views)

Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover / Download Music: KOMELYN – MY DESIRE / [MUSIC] Desire - K Lash Ft. Yung Jul X Fidestin Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: AKIA Lucien – My Desire by Okaywaves(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
My desire is a song burnout of the hunger to know God more and more and also experiencing God in his fullness in the reality of the knowledge of Christ.
AKIA Lucien is a Cameroonian Nigeria base gospel Singer and song writer. Born in Limbe Cameroon from a family of 5.
She started singing at the age of 8. In 2015 she visited Nigeria to pursue her music Carrier. Lucien is a passionate and spirit filled minister who has ministered and blessed lives in and out of Cameroon.
Lucien is currently a member and one of the lead vocalist of water Brooks ministry international under the leadership of Pastor Olaniyi Aniya (senior pastor). She is presently the music director of the water Brooks youth choir in Lagos Nigeria. On the 7th on June 2020 she released her first single titled “My Desire” under the production of the Eezee Conceptz global a song given by God to reveal Christ.
Download Mp3 for free here: https://www.okaywaves.com/akia-lucien-my-desire-mp3-download/

(1) (Reply)

Chunky Ft Black Rozay_movement Mp3 / [gospel Music] Idirobimuma – Lekien Mcfini Ft. Okey Sokay / MUSIC: High And Lifted Up – Fally Modupe Ft. Kayode Omosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.