Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Dear Lalasticlala Did Snake Ever Help You Or Offend Physical Or Spiritually - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dear Lalasticlala Did Snake Ever Help You Or Offend Physical Or Spiritually (502 Views)

Is Lalasticlala And Nlfpmod The Same Person? / Photo: A Rare Picture Of Lalasticlala, "The Snakey Mod" / "How Did Nigeria Offend The gods Of The Animal Kingdom" See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Lalasticlala Did Snake Ever Help You Or Offend Physical Or Spiritually by ehirosplusbiz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dear Lalasticlala Did Snake ever help you or offend you physical or spiritually. Am asking because on nairaland most every member know you to be master of snake post to be in front page.

What can you say about this Lalasticlala hope to hear from you.
Re: Dear Lalasticlala Did Snake Ever Help You Or Offend Physical Or Spiritually by TUANKU(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lala is the male version of Nagin.
Re: Dear Lalasticlala Did Snake Ever Help You Or Offend Physical Or Spiritually by Nbote(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
What is it with u and coming afta huncle Lala... Anyone coming for him must have to go thru me

Re: Dear Lalasticlala Did Snake Ever Help You Or Offend Physical Or Spiritually by Vyzz: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
I won't be surprised if this thread reach FP

At the mention of snake

Body go dey do lalasticlala tiwini tiwini

Is like ị will open an account with the name Snake

So that lala will like me and all my post go dey reach FP

1 Like

Re: Dear Lalasticlala Did Snake Ever Help You Or Offend Physical Or Spiritually by lalasticlala(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lol. I'm actually scared of it. Though I like to watch scary documentaries about snakes if I have the time.

But why people mention me on snake threads, I can't really say.

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dear Lalasticlala Did Snake Ever Help You Or Offend Physical Or Spiritually by tillaman(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
lalasticlala:
Lol. I'm actually scared of it. Though I like to watch scary documentaries about snakes if I have the time.

but why is it that whenever they mention lalasticlala on any snake thread it automatically jumps to frontpage
Re: Dear Lalasticlala Did Snake Ever Help You Or Offend Physical Or Spiritually by Missyajoke(f): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
lalasticlala:

grin grin grin grin MR lala oh

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See What A Police Man Is Doing / This Jokes And Poems Will Make Your Day / This Is How Witchcraft Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.