Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Need A Change Of Job Abeg - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Change Of Job Abeg (754 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Plz I Nid A Female Frnd In Abj So Dat We Cn Go Insearch Of Job Togeda. / The Spiritual Side Of Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Change Of Job Abeg by fleck: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2007
Abeg Fellow Landers,
I need a change of Job,where i am presently,they are not paying well and i need to further my studies,write my professional exams.All these na money.Abeg anybody please keep me posted.
My number is 08023139997.
My e-mail address is yemoafo@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Change Of Job Abeg by fredie(f): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]fleck you are very lucky to have a job. be thankful for what you have cos there are those outside looking for a job to keep body and soul together and not to pay for professional exams. well, its good to aim high. God's grace in your quest.
Re: I Need A Change Of Job Abeg by kuwena(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2007
You did not tell us what job you already have, and what kind of job you want. You did not as well tell us your qualification(s). These are important - or don't you think so?
Re: I Need A Change Of Job Abeg by Demoore(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
Yes. You need to tell us how much you earn,how much you would like to earn,where you would like to work. Qualifications u have right now,and the ones ur planning to acquire. But keep in mind that "at all at all na eim bad pass"

(1) (Reply)

I Av Tried It N Its Real / Vacancies In A High Profile Project Management Firm / Apm Terminal Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.