Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House (1799 Views)

‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by vicoloni(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hello house pls I need your advise. My fam woke up today to find that someone defeacated in two diff places in front of my gate.

What's your thought on this?

MOD kindly put on front page thanks
Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by Righteousness89(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
It could be a wayward person that did that with no evil thoughts!

But in these Wicked seasons and Times don't just take it to be that!

Go right there and open your Mouth speak.

" FATHER in the Name of JESUS, I cancel whatever this is ! I Return it back to Sender in The Name of JESUS..

Give praise to GOD ALMIGHTY...

Get it Cleaned and go your way..

7 Likes

Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by LabuleofNigeria: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Bad omen, Bad sign.

Always done intentionally to bring negativities to businesses or households.

Cover it up with sand, ask someone to clear it off. Then sanitize the place with salt & water.
Pray on the water (optional).

4 Likes

Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by Vyzz: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin

Why do people behave like animals

Shebi e get one legend wey talk say if u burn shit wit Maggi and pepper the person wey shit am em yansh go rotten...

This person has just donated his bumbum for experiment

1 Like

Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Carry the shit come edo state...

But on a more serious note... You can catch the culprit if it becomes a recurring problem.... I dont know abt spiritual matters but you can tackle it as that too.... Man inhumanity to another man

1 Like

Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by punisha: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Do u want the person to poo every 5 mins d rest of his life? Contact 080225335555
Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by Zino990(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Someone placed like 3 bottles of urine in our frontage that was cleared and their is a bush just across the corner
Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by ebuka10box(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
U want make we park am
Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
vicoloni:
Hello house pls I need your advise. My fam woke up today to find that someone defeacated in two diff places in front of my gate.

What's your thought on this?

MOD kindly put on front page thanks
Set the poop on fire.

1 Like

Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by Shormiey(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Bad omen, Bad sign.

Always done intentionally to bring negativities to businesses or households.

Cover it up with sand, ask someone to clear it off. Then sanitize the place with salt & water.
Pray on the water (optional).
No, he should pour hot wood ashes in it......the person will regret ever defeacating in front of his house.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by ZaRuleOfLaw: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Shormiey:

No, he should pour hot wood ashes in it......the person will regret ever defeacating in front of his house.
is this tried and confirmed?
Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by ikorodureporta: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Pishurre of the shit grin
Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by Mightyhaiz: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na crase person
Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by dododawa1: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Put charcoal dust on it.

1 Like

Re: Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Strange

(1) (Reply)

Eha Amufu Massacre: Igala Join Fulani To Kill In Enugu!!! / Yahoo Boy Kills His Friend Over $3000 Yahoo Proceeds / Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.