Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures (60713 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / First Chemistry Lecturer To Arrive In Nsukka In 1961 / Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by johnpablo541(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by johnpablo541(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
University primary school
1. Head mistress office
2. Pupils in class
3. Classrooms
4. Classrooms

5 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Ishiewo: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
NazoTimes:
The University of Nigeria, commonly referred to as UNN, is a federal university located in Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. Founded by Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1955 and formally opened on 7 October 1960, the University of Nigeria has four campuses – Nsukka, Enugu, and Ituku-Ozalla – all located in Enugu State and Aba campus in Abia State
UNN Students are known with the Nickname Lions and Lionesses

The University of Nigeria was the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modelled upon the American educational system. It is the first land-grant university in Africa and one of the five most reputed universities in All campuses under the university has 15 Faculties and 102 academic departments. The University offers 108 undergraduate programs and 211 postgraduate programmes.

The university celebrated its 50th anniversary on October 2010.

The University has four campuses – Nsukka (University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN)
Enugu (University of Nigeria Enugu campus, UNEC)
Ituku-Ozalla (University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, UNTH)
Aba (University of Nigeria Aba campus, UNAC).

The main campus of the University is located on 871 hectares of hilly savannah in the town of Nsukka, about eighty kilometres north of Enugu, and enjoys a very pleasant and healthy climate. Additionally 209 hectares of arable land are available for an experimental agricultural farm and 207 hectares for staff housing development. There is regular road transport between Nsukka and Enugu, and Nsukka is also quite easily accessible from all parts of Nigeria. There are modern shopping facilities and a large market in Nsukka town
proudly a prospective lion!!

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by oaselemi: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
johnpablo541:
Male hostel (alvan)
Inside (male hostel)
Inside
Guy u wicked o. u don't have to disgrace Op this way

41 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by aBrokeRichDude: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
johnpablo541:

I must quote you.

1. Dept of biochemistry lab
2. Faculty of agriculture
4. Dept of microbiology lab

Mehnnn

D sch get isolation center oo shocked.... Abi wat am i looking at

E wan b like one kingdom hall building for my area lipsrsealed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by johnpablo541(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
aBrokeRichDude:

Mehnnn

D sch get isolation center oo shocked.... Abi wat am i looking at

E wan b like one kingdom hall building for my area lipsrsealed

Those wooden building were built in the 1960's

Pic. University health center in 1979. Akintola and akpabio halls on the right, partially covered by tall trees

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by aBrokeRichDude: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
johnpablo541:

Those wooden building were built in the 1960's

Pic. University health center in 1979. Akintola and akpabio halls on the right, partially covered by tall trees

Oh it's an antic building....

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Glorymax: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
johnpablo541:
Male hostel (alvan)
Inside (male hostel)
Inside

I rep here. Alvanite all through, though not best in quality due to age of structure but I got what I went for

6 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Evect(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Great Lions and Lionesses...I dey Greet Oh

Proud to be a Lion

Of the greatest agbebite.
I hail bruv!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by darfay: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Great Lions and Lionesses...I dey Greet Oh

Proud to be a Lion

Try doing your masters in either UI, Unilag, OAU et all that's if you can't go abroad. Shame go catch you for this disgrace of a university

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 11, 2020
John Pablo, u just killed me
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2020
johnpablo541:
University primary school 1. Head mistress office 2. Pupils in class 3. Classrooms 4. Classrooms

See useless school, mud everywhere grin
Shame on proeast lzaa imhotep gwafaeziokwu

Shame on u guys... See mud every where

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by LZAA: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

Lzaa, thanks for consoling timekeeper1 in his sifia pains

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by LZAA: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2020
imhotep:

Lzaa, thanks for consoling timekeeper1 in his sifia pains
grin
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by proeast(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

You are really a typical local man, the type that emanate from ogbomosho. So in your small mind, these buildings should be demolished because they look old? Yet 99% of Ibadan looks like images from the 18th century even irrespective of the fact that the houses there were recently built.

My brother, remove the log in your eyes by destroying all your dilapidated settlements starting from Ibadan to owo and the rest before coming to remove the speck in the East grin

Nigeria developed Lagos as its former capital but since then you have all abandoned your rustic towns and every afonja now wants to die on top of Lagos.

FYI, universities often allow certain old structures on purpose. It is a heritage that could become a tourist attraction someday. Go to the Western countries and you would see structures that were built 200 years that are still standing today.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by gwafaeziokwu: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

Na wa oooo

You have really been bullied to the point of tears. Why are shouting people's name upandan grin

Please find your mates before I open mouth and increase your pains.

6 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by kiddkash(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2020
the infrastructures needs to be revamped Asap.

look at that of GH

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Na wa oooo

You have really been bullied to the point of tears. Why are shouting people's name upandan grin

Please find your mates before I open mouth and increase your pains.
Oya defend ur erosion mud region na..
Seems u just coming from a ban grin

4 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by gwafaeziokwu: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

Oya defend ur erosion mud region na..
Seems u just coming from a ban grin

Ban kwa?

I just ignored your loud wailing all these while.

Where I come from it is wrong to beat a baby and command him not to cry.

So cry on until you feel better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Ban kwa?
I just ignored your loud wailing all these while.
Where I come from it is wrong to beat a baby and command him not to cry.
So cry on until you feel better.
I just mentioned u where ur Ohaneze is begging atiku again grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by johnpablo541(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

Please don't call my Alma mater useless okay.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2020
johnpablo541:

Please don't call my Alma mater useless okay.
grin okay
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by NazoTimes(m): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
johnpablo541:
Male hostel (alvan)
Inside (male hostel)
Inside

This guy you must be a joke, is it UNN's fault that you don't want to take care of your dirty and unarranged hostel room, go and check out the female hostel rooms and see how beautifully and neatly arranged they are.

Even some rooms in the Male hostel, inhabitated by neat individuals look reputable and organized.

You just happen to be the dirty type.

6 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by NazoTimes(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
johnpablo541:
University primary school
1. Head mistress office
2. Pupils in class
3. Classrooms
4. Classrooms

Try and get your facts right, this school no longer belongs to UNN it's just located inside the campus the university ceded it out for over six years now.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by NazoTimes(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
johnpablo541:

And the first picture here is not even located in UNN it's a sign board placed in the outskirts of Nsukka to give directions to University.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
So tired of people celebrating and chest beating over mediocre here. From UNN to unilag.
Wth!

This is part of a library building in Birmingham university.

If non of the universities u guys post don't have something like this, then you all should bury your heads in shame.

13 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
It's only a Nigerian that will buy a tukunbo car and call it a new car.
Celebrating mediocre because the politicians made you guys believe u are not merited to have more than what you are displaying.

One south African university will put you all to shame.

Lecture hall of university of Pretoria

Any of the dungeons u guys have been showing look like this?

12 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Or this

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Going on.
The same university.

No place will u see south Africans comparing universities , not in UK, USA or China.

It's only in the world's poverty capital.

The politicians that made the universities like this sent their kids to the ones I posted their pictures and left you all with crumbs to masturbate on.

Grown up men.

So disappointed.

I schooled in Nigerian university. From.first yr to final yr was always in and out of hospital cos of sickness caused by dirty environment.
Some of the parents that can afford it whisked their kids away to better schools outside Nigeria.
And we are here celebrating nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Joefat: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why not using drone? Or una don broke as well?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures by Racoon(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.