Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

CSS Foundation Framework Responsiveness - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / CSS Foundation Framework Responsiveness (774 Views)

My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) / Full Time Laravel or Symfony Framework Php/js Developers Are Urgently Needed / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSS Foundation Framework Responsiveness by nurain150(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hi guys,I have been working on my website lately on PC so ,I discovered that this shit is not responsive ,on my phone without doing and creating a separate media query layout CSS for each screen .I was building this site using bootstrap.but lately I discovered foundation was a frame work of responsive first.Had anyone tried foundation CSS..OYA come and drive in
Re: CSS Foundation Framework Responsiveness by nurain150(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
I completed the crash course an it was cool and more easy than bootsrap
Re: CSS Foundation Framework Responsiveness by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:48am On Jun 18, 2020
nurain150:
I completed the crash course an it was cool and more easy than bootsrap
Can you share a link to the official website of the foundation framework?
Re: CSS Foundation Framework Responsiveness by nurain150(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

Can you share a link to the official website of the foundation framework?

It was a YouTube video I will help you check .It framework is mobile first
Re: CSS Foundation Framework Responsiveness by tollyboy5(m): 1:43am On Jun 29, 2020
nurain150:
Hi guys,I have been working on my website lately on PC so ,I discovered that this shit is not responsive ,on my phone without doing and creating a separate media query layout CSS for each screen .I was building this site using bootstrap.but lately I discovered foundation was a frame work of responsive first.Had anyone tried foundation CSS..OYA come and drive in
Oshey baddest! People are not much on the tread because they've not experiment outside bootstrap maybe. I learn foundation and compare both
Re: CSS Foundation Framework Responsiveness by nurain150(m): 12:55am On Jul 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

Oshey baddest! People are not much on the tread because they've not experiment outside bootstrap maybe. I learn foundation and compare both
Yeah guy help me check oo..It a framework with mobile first in mind quite simple than bootsrap I am thinking of converting my blog to foundation tough I already built it with bootsrap then got hung on making it responsive on other screens .I hate developing and creating media queries

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? / Created An Html And Css Template After Learning Web Dev / Is This A Wise Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.