Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) (769 Views)

Check Out My First Html And CSS Website / Wrote My First HTML Page. / CSS Foundation Framework Responsiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by Lampert505(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
I’ve been very active only on Twitter that I’ve forgotten I’ve got a NL thread about my web development journey,

Here’s one of my recent project,I’ll love y’all bosses too check it out and drop reviews and what’s needed to be done

https://yemil.netlify.app/

I’ve also work on some other project in which I’ll be dropping for y’all reviews but they ain’t responsive yet, can only be viewed on desktop or PC �, I’ll drop it after seeings reviews about this tho lol

2 Likes

Re: My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by OlawaleBammie: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lampert505:

I’ve been very active only on Twitter that I’ve forgotten I’ve got a NL thread about my web development journey,

Here’s one of my recent project,I’ll love y’all bosses too check it out and drop reviews and what’s needed to be done

I’ve also work on some other project in which I’ll be dropping for y’all reviews but they ain’t responsive yet, can only be viewed on desktop or PC �, I’ll drop it after seeings reviews about this tho lol

I am not a developer ooh but lemme give my view

1) make ur site lighter so that it can load faster
2) convert thise images to internal link and let the link show the descriptions of each item
3) Ur site is not having a drawdown menus to show more about u and ur items
4) no options for delivery package in case...

1 Like

Re: My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by LikeAking: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Keep trying, remove that shutter stuck stuff.

U try.

1 Like

Re: My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by LikeAking: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

2) convert thise images to internal link and let the link show the descriptions of each item

D demo projects are never like d real thing. A dev will show show him sef small not too much.

Make im no go scare d senior devs.

1 Like

Re: My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by OlawaleBammie: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
LikeAking:

D demo projects are never like d real thing. A dev will show show him sef small not too much.

Make im no go scare d senior devs.

Lol @ur last statement

How would that happen if i may ask??
Re: My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by jbreezy: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lampert505:

Good work man...
But adjust the leading of your lorem opsium section that describes the products..The letterings looks too squeezed up...Then adjust the font-size of your form labels...Then add a navigation menu...

Keep building and good luck!!
Re: My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by thanksjosh005: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lampert505:

You tried, at least.
Though work on your box modelling and text or content alignment. They seem a tad uncoordinated and lubbberly. Also, I felt like the shoe in the Yemil should have same fitting w/ Yemil or either way. But keep it up. Keep going. You tried.

PS. I loved the silver lining on your css-ed buttons. Could you explain how you achieved that?
Re: My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by LikeAking: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Lol @ur last statement

How would that happen if i may ask??

Just one of the rules of power.

If they suspect a dev is too good, they may think he will chance them.
Re: My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by thanksjosh005: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
thanksjosh005:

You tried, at least.
Though work on your box modelling and text or content alignment. They seem a tad uncoordinated and lubbberly. Also, I felt like the shoe in the Yemil should have same fitting w/ Yemil or either way. But keep it up. Keep going. You tried.

PS. I loved the silver lining on your css-ed buttons. Could you explain how you achieved that?
Re: My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by Lampert505(m): 3:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Nice reviews but this is just more of a newbie project after learning html css,a project to show progress and all of this you’re asking for will be done later, it’s a process and progress something boss lol

OlawaleBammie:

Re: My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by Lampert505(m): 3:54am On Apr 14, 2022
This is really a motivation,I’m really grateful for the reviews, and for the button, it was styled on :hover and :active

thanksjosh005:

You tried, at least.

1 Like

Re: My First Html/css Project After Learning Responsiveness(media Queries) by TheStrongest: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
You're doing really great. Obviously you don't have design skills, but in the Dev area you killed it.

For feature projects I'd advise practising with other people's UI designs.
You'll get some design skills/idea seeing other people's designs.

Keep coding man, you're doing well!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Image Data Collection Gig / Can I Make A Living Out Of This? / In Need Of Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.