Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Covid-19: Bad Effect Of School Closure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid-19: Bad Effect Of School Closure (185 Views)

UNICEF Decries Unending School Closure / Kwara Poly Students Protests Over Alleged Increment Of School Fees (Video) / The Bad Effect Of Social Medials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Bad Effect Of School Closure by Wilsonbet1991(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
I'm a student in one of the Nigeria higher institution.
This issue of pandemic has really done bad to our educational system, especially its effects on students at home.

Using myself as an example, I'm highly depressed due to the negative effects this pandemic is causing. I wonder how others (students) not residing with their siblings will feel like in a situation like this. I stay where I see my siblings all day but I still feel totally depressed.

I find it very difficult to read. Even when I read I still forget what have read after some days.
Don't know if is affecting just me.
I'm always online checking for one news related to school resumption or the other.

I pray all this should just come to an end.
I will like us here to advice the students on how to stay focused and try not to be depressed as a result of this pandemic. Also if u have any idea whatsoever, use in reading for retention of memories, please share.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara government Appoints crooked official as Permanent Secretary / Capt Hosa Roar, Threaten To Prosecute Perpetrators Of Falsehood Against His Pers / Flood Wrecks Estate In Karu Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.