Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

NYSC Seeks For Camp Reopening. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Seeks For Camp Reopening. (509 Views)

COVID-19: NYSC Shifts Camp Reopening Date, Bans Religious Gatherings / NYSC Seeks Camp Reopening. / COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Seeks For Camp Reopening. by Eventmatter: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
The National youth service corps in abbreviation (NYSC) says that it has taken some measures that can lead to safe and operation on the Convid-19 in restriction of the economic in the federation .

According to Mrs Adeyemi Adenike, who was the press and public Relations of the National youth service Corps (NYSC), made this Statement clear on Wednesday in Abuja, at the Federal Capital Territory.

The statement that was made clear by Gen. Shaibu Ibrahim, who was the Director-General , saying this during a brief courtesy visit to the Director-General of Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu, in Abuja.

Read more here:
[https://www.eventmatter.com.ng/2020/06/nysc-seeks-camp-reopening.html]

(1) (Reply)

"My Family Will Take Care Of Corpers Posted To My Village" - Akwa Ibom Man / NYSC Direct Posting And Relocation / You Too Can Earn 65k Monthly Just Like Me With A Capital Of Just N17,200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.