Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) (55584 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home / Ike Enweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by isaiahethan: 5:09am On Jun 11, 2020
Metrix147:
The senator representing Abia Central, T. A. Orji has visited the home of his Abia North counterpart, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu at his Abuja residence.

The duo has been in a frosty political relationship few months after Sen. T.A Orji became the governor through the support of his predecessor, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu.

The Wednesday visit is coming few days after Sen. Kalu was released from the facility of Nigeria Correctional Service in Abuja following a court order.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/06/breaking-t-a-orji-storms-sen-orji-kalus-home-in-abuja/

Na dis men destroy Abia State, Aba precisely. See dem�
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by HRMK: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2020
what is strange abt it?no permanent enemy in politics!

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by Scorty23: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2020
A Very Welcome Development, this is a sign that the Former Governor Senator T A Orji does not play Politics of Bitterness at all. Visiting Orji Uzor Kalu in his home shows that T A Orji is indeed a Brother. Kudos to the two Former Governors

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by Scorty23: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2020
God bless Senator Theodore Orji OCHENDO

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by kingpako(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2020
The two criminals that sank Abia state .
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2020
Metrix147:
The senator representing Abia Central, T. A. Orji has visited the home of his Abia North counterpart, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu at his Abuja residence.

The duo has been in a frosty political relationship few months after Sen. T.A Orji became the governor through the support of his predecessor, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu.

The Wednesday visit is coming few days after Sen. Kalu was released from the facility of Nigeria Correctional Service in Abuja following a court order.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/06/breaking-t-a-orji-storms-sen-orji-kalus-home-in-abuja/

See how the two Orji 's maintain SOCIAL DISTANCE on the SOFA !

CORONAVIRUS IS NO RESPECTER OF BIG MEN !

You play RECKLESSLY with it you get HIT !
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by AustineCJ: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2020
Tomtomy98:
Very strange
Fear Politicians
Criminals .... T.A helped Kalu rig election in 1999, and Kalu helped him back in 2007 .... today they r both rep abia in senate, along side Abaribe a former deputy governor .... I'm still wondering come 2023, who the present governor will chance for a seat in senate, cuz that place will hungry him too.��

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
It is this Kalu situation that makes me believe the validity of this statement: once you join APC, your sins are forgiven.
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by princealexndre(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
QuickStandard:
grin

Let me not say what's on my mind.

Instead, let me hustle.........

We buy used inverter Batteries.
We can pickup from any location.

Also contact us for your SOLAR SOLUTIONS...

Check signature for contact details.

pls I’m a Student but currently school is Closed. Right now I’m just at home doing nothing which Annoys me, even Mum is Always bugging me to Find something doing...pls sir/ma if you have any Job for me I will be Indeed Grateful. My potential skill is Computer Hardware/software Repairs, I can operate any Computer or Electronic device. pls I don’t mind Any job at all as Long as I can make a Living on it and it’s within Lagos.. thank you
My contact; zero eight one six seven eight seven three six two four
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by princealexndre(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
rowland545:
Y him leg no day touch ground....

This life no balance at all....see as him short but him money long
lol nah the Sofa and besides that’s a typical sitting posture when you’re in your own House
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by princealexndre(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Blitz888:
The shameless thieves that plundered and annexed Abia state since 1999 till date plotting their next move... These are the people FBI and Interpol should be whisking away in the dead of the night.
True
pls I’m a Student but currently school is Closed. Right now I’m just at home doing nothing which Annoys me, even Mum is Always bugging me to Find something doing...pls sir/ma if you have any Job for me I will be Indeed Grateful. My potential skill is Computer Hardware/software Repairs, I can operate any Computer or Electronic device. pls I don’t mind Any job at all as Long as I can make a Living on it and it’s within Lagos.. thank you
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by princealexndre(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
kerry57:
Patron in criminality went to visit grand patron in criminality. If we are in sane country like China with zero corruption tolerance for public office holder. These guys would have been thrown alive to crocodile for lunch and aired live on National TV for everyone to see after wrecking abia state.
Lol very funny
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by elisho: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
two evil men that destroy Abia state no development because of this men the peasant governor can do anything because of them
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by Blitz888(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
princealexndre:
True

I understand your plight...
But I would advice that you start by editing the statement on your profile so you don't come off as an ethnic bigot to a would be employer.
You don't want your chances limited to only those who favour the sect you belong to... You're better off without that needless encumbrance!
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by sukar886: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Is like TA Orji won enter APC, to avoid jail
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by Puouzoma: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
The Visit by Senator Theodore Orji to Orji Uzor Kalu is a Welcome development, at least it is a clear indication that Ochendo bears no grudge against Ouk.

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by Nwabuezesuccess(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ochendo has shown his love for his brother is above politics, he still remain Papa ukwu ndi Abia, he just showed that injury to one is injury to all
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by liongirl: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is highly commendable. True spirit of a leader per excellence. Senator T A Orji has always demonstrated that he has a heart of gold, he bears nothing bad in his mind. Despite political party difference, T A orji papa Ukwu is always there to ensure no Abian is maltreated or punished wrongly. Standing in solidarity with his former boss despite their difference proves that truly that papa Ukwu is a father
Metrix147:

Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by liongirl: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
And you think you would get a job by insulting men that are capable of providing a decent one for one. I have a recommendation for you but am afraid you might blow it up and me in a bad image
princealexndre:
Lol very funny
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by liongirl: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Not true
isaiahethan:

Na dis men destroy Abia State, Aba precisely. See dem�
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by princealexndre(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
liongirl:
And you think you would get a job by insulting men that are capable of providing a decent one for one. I have a recommendation for you but am afraid you might blow it up and me in a bad image
insult? I have not insulted anyone here, I don’t understand
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by jom28gy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
This settles their long time enemity,
Re: T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) by guru90: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Two professional criminals of Abia State....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) / Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos) / Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.