Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Who Did This To Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Did This To Us (161 Views)

Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Did This To Us by emilas1979(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
In America and Europe they are pulling down statues of slave traders, and Nigerians applaud them. Meanwhile, in Nigeria, we have a town named Escravos, means slave in Portuguese. We also have another town named Forcados, which means forced labourer. If you doubt me, Google these towns and the meaning of their names in Portuguese. Are we a serious people at all? We literally are celebrating slavery with the names of our own towns and shouting Black Lives Matter. We are like a people suffering from cancer and leaving our cancer to help another man treat his headache!

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets

(1) (Reply)

How Is Electricity Supply In Your Area? / June12: Abiola Has The Same Agenda With Buhari- Jamiu, Abiola's Son / Jumaat ’ Prayers To Begin In Kwara On Friday 19th June 2020 (see Guidelines)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.