Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist (511 Views)

Malaysian Court Frees Four Nigerians Sentenced To Death On Drug Charges / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by Asuneblog(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
16-year-old girl identified as Timilehin Taiwo, who allegedly killed her attempted rapist have been freed during a court sitting in Lagos state.

Timilehin was initially charged to court for the murder of 51-year-old Babatunde Ishola, the latter had attempted to rape her but lost his life in the process as Timilehin fought her way successfully to protect her dignity.

The attempted rape incident which occurred on the 7th of March, 2020, got Timilehin arrested by the Lagos State Police Command after allegedly killing Babatunde Ishola.

According to Police report and Timilehin's statement, Babatunde who is a friend to Timilehin's father had invited the victim to his house to help in fetching water. Timilehin had been helping her father's friend in assisting with house chores as he stays alone.

While she was helping Babatunde on the said day as usual, the latter had attempted to rape her and in an act of defense she picked up a knife and stabbed him to death.

Visit http://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2020/06/16-year-old-girl-who-killed-her.html to read more on this

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by Emmacolinho(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmm but what if she lied? I'm not in support of rape but its possible that she lied too.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by nwosukingsley366(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
cry[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by HazardMan(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Just like that.....?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by ERockson: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
If the is a killer tomorrow shall tell

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by teadrake(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
They should worry about the mental state of the girl. Can she live with such act?? Killing someone? That idiot that attempted to rape a 16yr old girl is big fool.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by teadrake(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
They should worry about the mental state of the girl. Can she live with such act?? Killing someone? That idiot that attempted to rape a 16yr old girl is big dead fool.
Re: Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by Juell(m): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Hmmm but what if she lied? I'm not in support of rape but its possible that she lied too.
Why a girl suddenly turn and kill someone she's been helping?
Re: Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by mrNEMZY(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Self defense is not a crime. I won't sit down and watch you harm me when I can defend myself.
Re: Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by mrNEMZY(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
teadrake:
They should worry about the mental state of the girl. Can she live with such act?? Killing someone? That idiot that attempted to rape a 16yr old girl is big fool.

That's true. We should do a go fund me for her to be sure she gets the best psychiatric care, it's such a pity she had to kill someone, it's not like she could have immobilized the person in any way.
After that, let's send her abroad to escape her unbearable pain of killing someone in Nigeria, we can even go a step further by providing bodyguards for her who will do killing for her in future should the case arise.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by Vyzz: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin
Re: Lagos Court Frees 16-year-old Girl Who Killed Her Attempted Rapist by Mynd44: 4:46am On Jun 11, 2020

(1)

BREAKING: Bandits Attack Travellers, Kill Driver, Abduct Others In Katsina / Shariah: Two Women Flogged 100 Lashes Of Cane Each For Advertising Online Sex / How My 13-year-old Sister Was Raped By Seven-men Gang, Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.