Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Aliexpress: How Much Is Custom Fee When Shipping With DHL? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress: How Much Is Custom Fee When Shipping With DHL? (1022 Views)

How To Order On Aliexpress / Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress: How Much Is Custom Fee When Shipping With DHL? by megafox: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
I want to buy a xiaomi phone that is not readily available in Nigeria, and since the Pandemic is slowing down shipping of items through NIPOST, I am considering my order shipment through DHL or any other of such Company. My Question is how much will DHL charge me as custom clearance or is it calculated inside the shipping fee? How much is custom fee when Shipping with DHL?

PHONE: REDMI NOTE 9PRO, or MI NOTE 10.

Please i strongly need your experienced advises! thanks

Re: Aliexpress: How Much Is Custom Fee When Shipping With DHL? by iKingsley(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Whether you get charged, it's 50/50. You could get lucky and you will not be charged or get so unlucky and they will charge you.

I know ones who ordered Redmi Note 9 pro and OnePlus 7t respectively and they weren't charged.

I also ordered Redmi Note 9s but wasn't charged, only that it's currently missing with DHL. Another friend ordered Note 9s and got billed 64k, he had to review his duty and customs reduced it to 22k - even though he asked seller to declare 45USD

You see, it is luck.
Meanwhile, declaring low price on the package doesn't stop customs from inspecting your package of they want to and when they do, you must be charged

2 Likes

Re: Aliexpress: How Much Is Custom Fee When Shipping With DHL? by megafox: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
iKingsley:
Whether you get charged, it's 50/50. You could get lucky and you will not be charged or get so unlucky and they will charge you.

I know ones who ordered Redmi Note 9 pro and OnePlus 7t respectively and they weren't charged.

I also ordered Redmi Note 9s but wasn't charged, only that it's currently missing with DHL. Another friend ordered Note 9s and got billed 64k, he had to review his duty and customs reduced it to 22k - even though he asked seller to declare 45USD

You see, it is luck.
Meanwhile, declaring low price on the package doesn't stop customs from inspecting your package of they want to and when they do, you must be charged

na wa oooo. i have been buying items using NIPOST. but just wanted to get this phone since guys here dont have it ready.

(1) (Reply)

Oppo Reno 3 For Sale / A New Nokia E73 Phone In A Blackberry Format For Sale / Blackberry 8310 Curve 1 , Uk-used N13,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.