Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

TBD Income Program - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TBD Income Program (243 Views)

Does The Phoenix Browser Has Income Program Like That Of Opera? / How To Make Between 5k-10k Daily On Rant Money Income Program(2019) / Giftalworld Income Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TBD Income Program by Nebomike: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is an online platform that pays you when. You do the same thing you do in Facebook like
Logging in to your account
Sharing post
This is how it works
Welcome to TBD income program.

Hello,

I have been introducing TBD income program to people and they have registered and have started earning from the program.

Let me explain this program to you the way you will understand it.

*What is TBD income program?*

TBD income program is a very lucrative online business in Nigeria today that pays for just performing simple tasks.

*How it works*

Here Is How TBD Income Program Works & Various Ways To Earn⬇
✔️Purchase a lifetime premium membership pack of N1,500

✔️ Earn 50 activity points any day you login to your dashboard

✔️Get paid anytime you share sponsored contents to your social media timeline

✔️ Earn 200 activity points per each content you share to Facebook. You can share 1 to 4 sponsored contents daily

✔️ Earn 5 activity points for viewing posts and another 5 activity points for every comment you make

✔️ Earn 250 points for composing any quality post on the forum

✔️ Get instant N1000 bonus for anyone you refer to grab this opportunity. That is N10,000 for convincing 10 persons to join TBD Income Program. This is completely optional. This means that you will still get paid if you don't have any referral.

✔️ All activity points are converted to naira while you get paid directly to your local bank account

Note: Referral bonuses are paid on a weekly basis while all activity points are also paid weekly once you earn up to N2000 worth of activity points. Cashout day is every Friday

Minimum Activity Earnings withdrawal is N2,000 & Minimum Referral Earnings Withdrawal is N3,000
I will be doing promo for the first ten people to come and register with a discount of #1000
DM me now on WhatsApp

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Would You Prefer To Be Your Okada Rider? / Lake Nyos: The Deadly Lake In Cameroon That Once Claimed Over 1,700 Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.