Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? (2516 Views)

Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? / God One Game Cut My 48 Million Naira Bet9ja Ticket B933EWCAPWZTTS-947436 / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 11, 2020
Buhari don finish me! cry

Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by iTroll: 12:16am On Jun 11, 2020
Who has Nokia e63 panel for sale
Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by EmekaBlue(m): 12:22am On Jun 11, 2020
painful.

money too hard these days

3 Likes

Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by Godsofsoccer: 12:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Who has Nokia pin mouth charger to let?
Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by Freestainworld(m): 1:11am On Jun 11, 2020
na so my 7m take cut one day, I nearly faint that day, e no go better for real Madrid, Ayam still in pain.

3 Likes

Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by paulolee(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2020
chai...i feel ur pain...it means ur winning is close...lost 59k from barca stupidness and next 2 weeks i won 75k from dt madrid stupid loss to betis...motivate ur self
Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2020
iTroll:
Who has Nokia e63 panel for sale
Don't derail my thread so that good things will not derail you.

6 Likes

Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
comshots:
Don't derail my thread so that good things will not derail you.
Bros calm downgrin
Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by vanida6: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
na so my 7m take cut one day, I nearly faint that day, e no go better for real Madrid, Ayam still in pain.
grin grin HALA MADRID
Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:
chai...i feel ur pain...it means ur winning is close...lost 59k from barca stupidness and next 2 weeks i won 75k from dt madrid stupid loss to betis...motivate ur self
Thanks
Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2020
It is well even though the well is deep.
Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
comshots:
It is well even though the well is deep.
Re: God Why This One Game Cut My Betslip Under This Buhari Hardship? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Freestainworld:

This nearly happened to me during the lockdown. I was having some debts to pay due to the lockdown. I played some games from about Saturday to the following Thursday. The pot was 7 million plus. All the Saturday and Sunday games entered. The last game on Sunday was Sevilla and immediately it entered I just checked my ticket. The cash out had gone from. about 5k to more than 250k. This would be enough to pay my debts with enough extra to spare. But in my mind I was so confused. I wanted to ride the tide to see if I could win the 7m. But another mind was telling me I would never forgive myself if I missed the opportunity. I just prayed to God before I slept that He should show me what to do in my dream. I slept and saw my wife in my dream telling me to cash out. I woke up and forgot the dream until later that I remembered it. I obeyed (though with some temptation not to) and cashed out. I withdrew the money that day and it was paid into my account. The first of the raining games was on that Monday evening. Villarreal who had been in scintillating form were home to a far weaker team. I gave Villarreal straight winning. I was playing cards with my friends when I decided to check the scores. Horror of all horrors! Villarreal lost! I didn't know when I said "thank You Jesus". Don't know how I would have felt if I had not obeyed and cashed out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Sure Odd For You. / Funny Pictures That Describe Ronaldo And Messi (real Madrid Vs Barca) / Free Fixed Match For Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.