Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,360 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing (13790 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Continue Borrowing, Lawan Says / Secondus To Wike: I Have Never Gotten Any Contract From Rivers Govt / Bayelsa Election: Timi Frank Congratulates Lyon, Urges Secondus To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by golddare: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by UnusualJhay(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2020
Ropes to my neck Sir,
Nigeria is suffocating cry
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by trutht828: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2020
vedaxcool:
This is the sort of talk you will expect from a slowpoke who cannot analyse issues. OECD just forecast a Global recession that will be the worse we have seen since the 2nd world war yet the canker worm who devoured our treasury is once again seeking how to sabotage our economic stability that even the Economist recognizes as being good under the stewardship of PMB. The US has borrowed $3 trilion a money that Mr.Second place won't be able to pronounce if converted to Naira

Abacha was one of those cankerworm. And buhari was working under Abacha.

So when you mention cankerworm that devoured our treasury, bear in mind that you are also calling Buhari out.

And last time I checked, you have so many PDP members in the APC today, like amechi, et Al. You call them cankerworm, yet you are hobnobbing with them. Is it that you want them to teach you how to steal from the treasury?

1 Like

Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2020
Dis Admistration go soon sell Us.
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by Olabode971(f): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2020
since Buhari come on board, Nigeria has been on last card breathe... anytime from now, the man called Nigeria fit pemee ooh.. grin

Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by Seunpaul01(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2020
Every presidents that have ever rule Nigeria have borrowed. If that continued the country will crumble.
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2020
only the masses feel the hit
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by vedaxcool(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
DoubleEngine007:
This kind of reasoning is why this country will never develop. How will a sane person be comparing US with Nigeria.. When they borrow in the United States,they don't steal it for personal use.. But here in your country, your politicians borrow and steal the money for their personal use.. Its like you've been out of the country, since 1960.. Before you think I'm PDP,I don't support thieves, be it PDP or APC.. All I want is the best for my country..
[/s]

First take time to understand how the borrowing are tied directly to projects and the FG never see a dime of the money. But you must first condemn what you do not understand because talking is easier than thinking.
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by vedaxcool(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
trutht828:

Abacha was one of those cankerworm. And buhari was working under Abacha.

So when you mention cankerworm that devoured our treasury, bear in mind that you are also calling Buhari out.

And last time I checked, you have so many PDP members in the APC today, like amechi, et Al. You call them cankerworm, yet you are hobnobbing with them. Is it that you want them to teach you how to steal from the treasury?
[/s]

You ended up not making sense, here is what cankerworm

Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by DoubleEngine007: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2020
[S]quote author=vedaxcool post=90543770][s][/s]

First take time to understand how the borrowing are tied directly to projects and the FG never see a dime of the money. But you must first condemn what you do not understand because talking is easier than thinking.[/s]
I will only take you serious, if you can list 10 successful projects executed by your pay masters, with all the funds they've been borrowing..

1 Like

Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by Inda2020: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2020
他们想要我的心灵,灵魂和我的身体。秘密社会试图盯着我。 但是我会把它隐身在一个他们找不到我的地方!해튜켜큐코 너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너 뉸 人士官长 者勿
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by TruthinAction: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2020
begge:
no amount of oxygen can help nigerian at this time.nigeria is a zoo

If it were a zoo, it would have been good because animals kept in the zoo are protected and well fed. It is a jungle where you scramble for survival and you don't know if you will see the next day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by omoadeleye(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2020
In fact self, borrowing is the life support for Nigeria, they should not stop borrowing or else... Hunger go kill our useless l, clueless and jobless politicians.
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by AutoAvenue(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2020
African China once said
No allow this nation fall inside well

I weep for my Country
Daylight robbery from our leaders
Looting and embezzling

Please join my channel

This is AUTO ⚡ AVENUE

Welcome to the World of Automobile on WhatsApp

We've got an amazing weekly schedule planned to deliver premium contents
To keep you entertained and thrilled

What are you waiting for??

Click on the link and connect with us now

https:///2349011334919?text=Hi%2C+My+name+is+

Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by kaytolee(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2020
See his mouth...
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by vedaxcool(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
DoubleEngine007:

I will only take you serious, if you can list 10 successful projects executed by your pay masters, with all the funds they've been borrowing..
[/s]

vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

First take time to understand how the borrowing are tied directly to projects and the FG never see a dime of the money. But you must first condemn what you do not understand because talking is easier than thinking.
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author= post=90538039][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
UCHE SECONDUS - please reach out to over 60% of APC chieftains who defected from PDP to listen to your crocodile tears - after-all they are still your friends but not in your party
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by VULCAN(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Childish talk.

PDP borrowed less than $5B in 16 yrs while Gen. Buhari has borrowed around $40B in 5yrs.

And you claim PDP "would have" done worse.

Mttscheww

kiwi007:
Funny set of polithiefcians that we have in the country. Making look like they wouldn't have done worse if they were the ones at helm of affairs
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by trutht828: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s]

You ended up not making sense, here is what cankerworm[/s]

When the truth shows APC to be a party of thieves, then the comment won't make sense to political jobbers.

And Amechi was part of those who stole the money. Yet he is in your camp today. Who are you deceiving if not yourself?
Re: Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing by Westernlove: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Mumu has Shiiithole ever even breathed for once, Nonsense people......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onanuga To Atiku: Your Statement Is Reckless, Tinubu Is On Top Of The Situation / Fashola, The Man Who Transformed Lagos - Matthew Green Of Financial Times / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.