Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Need A Website And Some Consultation - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Website And Some Consultation (538 Views)

with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? / Need An LMS App Developer For A Consultation / We Develop Website And Apps + Full Functions: Check In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Website And Some Consultation by Dvea(f): 1:02am On Jun 11, 2020
So I am thinking of starting up a website where I can blog, sell my books maybe post some videos, Audios, and stuff like that. I had done a bit of self web creation with webnode and six. But my major issue is getting a site that accepts Nigerian or at least African payment options. Paypal isn't really a great option for Nigerians so I am wondering if I can first get someone to explain to me the right platform to take if any that can allow me to integrate more African based payment methods.
Second I need a website creator or programmer and designer to help me if I cant get a platform that offers me the options I need.

Mind you I am young and just generally need an affordable cost. Anything over 40k will be highly improbable for me. I am hoping that I could get advice on things first before getting done to the main creation thing. You can reach me through my signature, My email is available. Thanks.
Re: Need A Website And Some Consultation by Donald3d(m): 1:07am On Jun 11, 2020
Dvea:
So I am thinking of starting up a website where I can blog, sell my books maybe post some videos, Audios, and stuff like that. I had done a bit of self web creation with webnode and six. But my major issue is getting a site that accepts Nigerian or at least African payment options. Paypal isn't really a great option for Nigerians so I am wondering if I can first get someone to explain to me the right platform to take if any that can allow me to integrate more African based payment methods.
Second I need a website creator or programmer and designer to help me if I cant get a platform that offers me the options I need.

Mind you I am young and just generally need an affordable cost. Anything over 40k will be highly improbable for me. I am hoping that I could get advice on things first before getting done to the main creation thing. You can reach me through my signature, My email is available. Thanks.

Are you on Whatsapp ?
Kindly send me a message 08124021849
Re: Need A Website And Some Consultation by Surfondsystems: 1:46am On Jun 11, 2020
Dvea:

Paystack is a good payment processor that should work for you. Besides that, I believe I may have other suggestions if I have a clearer perspective of the idea you are trying to execute.

You can reach me on WhatsApp via the number on my profile.
Re: Need A Website And Some Consultation by fnep2smooth(m): 4:16am On Jun 11, 2020
Register for paystack or flutterwave for any payment transaction, as par your website.. Contact me via WhatsApp.. Pay when the job is completed.
My package comes with free logo, 4 site banners, mobile responsive and seo friendly.

With your budget you can get a perfect site. Thanks
Re: Need A Website And Some Consultation by kelvin568(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Dvea:

Send Me a Whatsapp Message, 07061601790. I will give you the perfect price, and you would love my service
Re: Need A Website And Some Consultation by Dvea(f): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello, thanks everyone who sent me a message, I'll be going through everyone's message by this weekend and Ill let those who seem promising to me know by the start of next week. Thanks again
Re: Need A Website And Some Consultation by technoguy: 5:13am On Jun 12, 2020
Dvea:
Hello, thanks everyone who sent me a message, I'll be going through everyone's message by this weekend and Ill let those who seem promising to me know by the start of next week. Thanks again
Talk to me let's get this done within your budget. I've worked for several people from this forum who can testify.
You can easily reach me, just Google Charles Ichulo

Thanks

Re: Need A Website And Some Consultation by gyrationtech(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2020
If you're selling to other countries, then PayPal or stripe would be a good option as well to explore. However, if you're selling to Nigerians only, them paystack or flutterwave will do just fine...
PS: I can help you setup the PayPal that'll receive funds from any country, if you interested (all covered in your budget).
Check my portfolio for recent works
https://gyrationtechs.com.ng/portfolio

I'll also design a stunning Logo and help you setup your YouTube channel as well for video sharing.

Re: Need A Website And Some Consultation by Victmik: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
technoguy:

Talk to me let's get this done within your budget. I've worked for several people from this forum who can testify.
You can easily reach me, just Google Charles Ichulo

Thanks
Who will give you work?
When your work is to constitute a nuisance on different threads here on nairaland.
All you do is to insult people calling them names and using the word "homo". You are behaving in a very immature way.
Please no one should patronize this unserious human being called "CHARLES ICHULO" with the moniker "technoguy" or hisbsecond moniker "kingoftech".
His head seems not to be in the right place.
Patronizing him is simply at your own risk.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Re: Need A Website And Some Consultation by technoguy: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Victmik:

Who will give you work?
When your work is to constitute a nuisance on different threads here on nairaland.
All you do is to insult people calling them names and using the word "homo". You are behaving in a very immature way.
Please no one should patronize this unserious human being called "CHARLES ICHULO" with the moniker "technoguy" or hisbsecond moniker "kingoftech".
His head seems not to be in the right place.
Patronizing him is simply at your own risk.
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Lol I'm only trying to protect you.

The homosexuals are constituting nuisance here scamming people up and down.
You better don't fall for it.

Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

FREE! FREE!! FREE!!! / Glory Be To God I Have Gotten A Laptop / HNG internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.