Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

They Refused To Pick My Calls’, Intrigues As Obaseki Accuses APC Screening Commi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Refused To Pick My Calls’, Intrigues As Obaseki Accuses APC Screening Commi (884 Views)

Intrigues As Nation Awaits Tinubu’s Ministers / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / More Intrigues As Goje, Ndume Snub APC, Insist On Contesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Refused To Pick My Calls’, Intrigues As Obaseki Accuses APC Screening Commi by EsomahJD: 4:37am On Jun 11, 2020
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, on Wednesday returned to the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Secretariat in Abuja, for screening ahead of the June 22 governorship primaries in the state.

The governor was at the party secretariat for the screening on Wednesday afternoon and left after the exercise was shifted till later in the day.

He, however, returned to the secretariat at exactly 7:59 p.m. for the exercise.

Obaseki, who was accompanied by his associates including Senator Domingo Obende, had earlier raised the alarm about alleged attempts by the committee to scheme him out of the governorship race.

A statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagie, had claimed that the screening committee members refused to pick the governor’s call.

He said: “The governor arrived early but the screening committee was not ready. He was given the option to either wait for one hour or, if he had an appointment to keep, he could go and call them to know if they were ready.

“The governor, who had a Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) meeting, went for the meeting and called when he was done.

“But the members of the screening committee did not pick the governor’s call to their phones.”

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/they-refused-to-pick-my-calls-intrigues-as-obaseki-accuses-apc-screening-committee-of-foul-play/
Re: They Refused To Pick My Calls’, Intrigues As Obaseki Accuses APC Screening Commi by EsomahJD: 4:40am On Jun 11, 2020
This is bad and should be condemned.

In 2020, we are still fighting godfatherism. undecided

3 Likes

Re: They Refused To Pick My Calls’, Intrigues As Obaseki Accuses APC Screening Commi by galaxy2020(m): 4:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Just do the needful, dump the party b4 it's too late for you APC is a dying party. The moment Bubu takes a bow, the party will disintegrate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Refused To Pick My Calls’, Intrigues As Obaseki Accuses APC Screening Commi by Jesusloveyou: 4:58am On Jun 11, 2020
EsomahJD:
This is bad and should be condemned.

In 2020, we are still fighting godfatherism. undecided
that was a good attempt to disqualify him

1 Like

Re: They Refused To Pick My Calls’, Intrigues As Obaseki Accuses APC Screening Commi by ABBkelvin(m): 5:02am On Jun 11, 2020
Lol grin grin cheesy
Re: They Refused To Pick My Calls’, Intrigues As Obaseki Accuses APC Screening Commi by Bighead9: 5:50am On Jun 11, 2020
I love what Oshiomole is doing to this Ugly and incompetent Obaseki, this thing sweet me die. cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: They Refused To Pick My Calls’, Intrigues As Obaseki Accuses APC Screening Commi by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2020
galaxy2020:
Just do the needful, dump the party b4 it's too late for you APC is a dying party. The moment Bubu takes a bow, the party will disintegrate.
Nothing new, he worked for PDP during 2019 elections.
He can choose not decamp since his spirit is in PDP.
Onyeochi Gov.

1 Like

Re: They Refused To Pick My Calls’, Intrigues As Obaseki Accuses APC Screening Commi by Mrkcee(m): 8:05am On Jun 11, 2020
They refused to pick your call? Are u sure it's not flash u were flashing them? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Service Commission Disowns House Clerk, Samuel / NLC, Danjuma, Others Reaffirm Support For Obaseki / Witches And Wizards, Where Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.