Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men (3344 Views)

Shocking! See These Nigerian Comedians Who Are Yahoo Boys / South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) / Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Pascal20(m): 5:22am On Jun 11, 2020
These are Nigerian men whose source of wealth are shady. They are bold enough to flaunt their wealths by sharing details of their shoppings, vacations, expensive accessories and club life on the faces of the masses. And these had made their fans not to stop asking the source of their money which of course is kept secret.

Here are some people the Economic Finance and Crime Commission (EFCC) needs to investigate to tell us their source of money.

https://newsonthegotoday.com/gli1xd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Juliusmomoh: 5:49am On Jun 11, 2020
When they suffering, did they investigate the source of there poverty ..

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
When they suffering, did they investigate the source of there poverty ..
Do people steal, rob, kill, scam etc to become poor? If yes then their poverty can be investigated.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Juliusmomoh: 6:08am On Jun 11, 2020
DominusPrime:

Do people steal, rob, kill, scam etc to become poor? If yes then their poverty can be investigated.
Meaning..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by harkandey(m): 7:10am On Jun 11, 2020
Some people think its easy?
Don't judge anyone because you're not God
Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Meaning..
If a person gets rich without any verifiable source of wealth there is nothing wrong in investigating such a person. Saying they were not investigated when poor means that you can make money illegitimately but since you were not spotted while poor then you should not be investigated now that you are rich.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Everrest9(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2020
To make our society clean, if they are sure of their wealth they can be happy to be investigated. If you are going out with your phone and you hv nothing secret in it and if Sars stopped you to check your phone, since you hv nothing to fear about in it... You will be relaxed to give them. That's it
Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by sammirano: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2020
Everrest9:
To make our society clean, if they are sure of their wealth they can be happy to be investigated. If you are going out with your phone and you hv nothing secret in it and if Sars stopped you to check your phone, since you have nothing to fear about in it... You will be relaxed to give them. That's it

Utter rubbish. Even though I will never speak on the source of wealth, its a choice, but for you to submit yourself to illegal activities of Sars official searching your private property is worse than the illegitimate wealth acquired. It is an infringement on your fundamental rights.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Everrest9(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2020
sammirano:

Utter rubbish. Even though I will never speak on the source of wealth, its a choice, but for you to submit yourself to illegal activities of Sars official searching your private property is worse than the illegitimate wealth acquired. It is an infringement on your fundamental rights.
Bro, I hv done it several times. If you don't want problem with Sars and you know you don't hv any skeleton in your phone.... Why not release it easily before they show you force of hell. And what will be your gain when they decided to use force on you, lie against you etc.
Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by PremierGuy(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2020
What about the politicians in government

1 Like

Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Juliusmomoh: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2020
DominusPrime:

If a person gets rich without any verifiable source of wealth there is nothing wrong in investigating such a person. Saying they were not investigated when poor means that you can make money illegitimately but since you were not spotted while poor then you should not be investigated now that you are rich.
Yous case dey mr. Bigs
Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by sammirano: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Everrest9:
Bro, I hv done it several times. If you don't want problem with Sars and you know you don't hv any skeleton in your phone.... Why not release it easily before they show you the force of hell. And what will be your gain when they decided to use power on you, lie against you etc.

What will be my gain? is that we can show the Nig LE that we know our rights, for the fact that you do it doesn't make it right. Self-dignity is most important. Tell me, what is Sars checking on your phone? is he investigating robbery incidents or attempt on your phone? This country is so dysfunctional that law enforcement has lost its purpose. Still, always stand for what is right.
Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yous case dey mr. Bigs
All this kind unintelligent answers when us don run out of tangible things to say
Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Everrest9(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2020
sammirano:

What will be my gain? is that we can show the Nig LE that we know our rights, for the fact that you do it doesn't make it right. Self-dignity is most important. Tell me, what is Sars checking on your phone? is he investigating robbery incidents or attempt on your phone? This country is so dysfunctional that law enforcement has lost its purpose. Still, always stand for what is right.
We understand that one that it's our rights and they don't hv rights to check our phone but remember you are in Nigeria. You will talk and call your lawyer tire. Maybe you are just living in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by abokikhalifa: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2020
sammirano:

Same with other developed country. What happened to that guy that died in US due to police brutality. So you see. It happens not only in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Everrest9:
Bro, I hv done it several times. If you don't want problem with Sars and you know you don't hv any skeleton in your phone.... Why not release it easily before they show you force of hell. And what will be your gain when they decided to use force on you, lie against you etc.

Lol see this one thinking police is your friend the day your mother head no go Dey your back Dey come, just a google code for email verification can get you arrested as a yahoo boy. Don’t act brazen Nigeria police is not it. And no one got wealth the easy route even Bill Gates you don’t know what lies beneath.
Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Everrest9(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Badb0y4lyf:

Lol see this one thinking police is your friend the day your mother head no go Dey your back Dey come, just a google code for email verification can get you arrested as a yahoo boy. Don’t act brazen Nigeria police is not it. And no one got wealth the easy route even Bill Gates you don’t know what lies beneath.
This is why we pray for God protection everyday we are going out.
Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Haywhymido(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Everrest9:
To make our society clean, if they are sure of their wealth they can be happy to be investigated. If you are going out with your phone and you hv nothing secret in it and if Sars stopped you to check your phone, since you hv nothing to fear about in it... You will be relaxed to give them. That's it
This is a very stupid comment to make and it's not expected from a learned person at all.Your phone is your personal property any security personnel that wants to have a look should be able to present a warrant before doing such, without it, it is invasion of privacy. Stop encouraging the stupidity of our security personel. That they are doing it doesnt make it right.
Re: EFCC Needs To Investigate The Source Of Income Of These Nigerian Young Men by Everrest9(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Haywhymido:
This is my stupid comment to make and it's not expected from a learned person like me.Your phone is your personal property any security personnel that wants to have a look should be able to present a warrant before doing such, without it, it is invasion of privacy. Stop encouraging the stupidity of our security personel. That they are doing it doesnt make it right.
I pity you bro as if you don't know Nigeria police.

(1) (Reply)

Those Behind The Alleged Kidnapping Of The Lady Who Went Missing Seeking For Job / Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard / Police Patrol Shomolu, Bariga As Cultists Lay Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.