Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

How Masturbation Can Affect Someone Positively And Negatively - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Masturbation Can Affect Someone Positively And Negatively (542 Views)

Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? / Insecurity Impacting Negatively On Nigeria’s Education ― UNESCO / The Thing That Affected My Life Positively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Masturbation Can Affect Someone Positively And Negatively by Sabiupdates: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2020
In my Understanding or Definition of the word “Masturbation”. It means when one stimulates his Genitals with Sexual Pleasure to reach Orgasm.

A lot of people in the Society today are into Masturbation, not because they hardly find his/her sexual opposition to engage in Sexual Activities. but because they have fell addicted to it.

A lot, are now afraid of it not because they wanna stop but Because the society says that it demonic, it’s causes poverty ETC.

Some has also stated that Masturbation is not advisable, but you know they will never admit that they are into Genitals Self-Stimulation which is Masturbation. Yes, alot of people are into it, many pastors, Politicians and Co. but they will come publicly and speak against it.

Do we know that Many homes are into tears today because they can’t satisfy their spouses as a result of Masturbation. There are lot of women, without It, they can’t reach orgasm, same with the men. And it will look like they’re unable to satisfy their Spouses.

90% of people who are into far distance Relationships/Marriage are Masturbating.

To my own Understanding Masturbation is not Evil as it was tagged. Addiction is the only Evil part of it. Ofcourse everything that you are addicted to is very Bad. Even the Bible says that Too much of everything is bad. I prefer you masturbate than Cheating on your Partner only if you can’t afford #Vibrator nor Control your sexual urge. You are free to help yourself out by stimulating your Sexual organs.
<<click to continue reading and also see the advantages and disadvantages of masturbation>>
Re: How Masturbation Can Affect Someone Positively And Negatively by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Masturbation is bad

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Gifts For Your Girlfriend? / What's Wrong With Most Igbos On This Platform. / JUST IN!!! Popular Igbo Monarch, Eze Cyril Ibe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.