Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

After Long Lockdown,ronaldo Cried Secretly Behind Closed Doors For Missing His H - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After Long Lockdown,ronaldo Cried Secretly Behind Closed Doors For Missing His H (363 Views)

Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts Wads Of Cash, Says He Poses Like This To Motivate His H / Cristiano Ronaldo Weighed Down By ‘terrible Curse’ After Missing His Dad’s Funer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Long Lockdown,ronaldo Cried Secretly Behind Closed Doors For Missing His H by Buezejames: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Latest Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,sport etc available here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

Ronaldo cries and losses weight massively.

Georgina and Cristiano have remained behind closed doors with their family after relocating to Portugal from Turin in northern Italy.Due to Corona Virus.

The twins were carried by a surrogate, while his eldest’s maternity is a mystery.

The couple met in 2016, and there have been rumours that the couple secretly married, but the pair have not confirmed.

The family stayed with Ronaldo in his home in Madeira in an effort to avoid contracting the virus, having seen three of his team-mates in Daniele Rugani, Paulo Dybala and Blaise Matuidi among the first Serie A players to test positive for Covid-19

They returned to Turin at the start of May and were required to spend 14 days at home in self-isolation as per government rules for international arrivals.Ronaldo demostrate staysafe

And It was previously announced that clubs in Italy were allowed to return to team training on May 18 – but matches remain some way off following a government decree banning sporting events until June 15.Which Ronaldo went and was feeling empty without his family.

which Left Ronaldo Uhappy saying:I love my family,I love our play and most especially I love their Stubborness

Read more latest Updates
https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/22/nigerians-jubilate-has-mr-president-reveals-the-date-all-economic-activities-will-be-re-opened-after-the-second-stage-of-lockdow/

Re: After Long Lockdown,ronaldo Cried Secretly Behind Closed Doors For Missing His H by Emmacolinho(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2020
Passionate player he has so much love for his hustle
Re: After Long Lockdown,ronaldo Cried Secretly Behind Closed Doors For Missing His H by tfash96(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2020
Crynaldo.. Doing what he and his family can do best.. If mother doesn't wail sister will surely wail.. If sister doesn't wail girlfriend will surely do
Re: After Long Lockdown,ronaldo Cried Secretly Behind Closed Doors For Missing His H by paulolee(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2020
lwkmd...i no wan talk sha...also heard dt di maria is still suffering from depression caused by covid death

(1) (Reply)

Villarreal Boss Hails Chukwueze, Others After RCD Mallorca Win / Jamie Carragher Says David Luiz 'has No Future' At Arsenal After Man City Horror / The 25 Players With The Most Assists Since 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.