Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Got Hit In The Eye - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Got Hit In The Eye (456 Views)

My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water / My 2months Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water / Coronavirus: Italy Worst Hit In Europe As New Cases Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Hit In The Eye by wemmy01(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Good morning all,
I got hit in my left eye by a ball yesterday morning, Due to pains and because I couldn't open it properly, I bought eye drop immediately, use it and slept.
After like two hours, I woke up and I am able to open it a little bit but I notice something like a flash in my sight and also in the dark I couldn't see anything with the same eye, this morning also I notice there is blur in the same eye vision.
Pls any remedy or solution I could use
Thanks in advance
Re: I Got Hit In The Eye by yanabasee1(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Why used an eye drop in the first place...

The eye would've returned back to it's normal state.... All you needed to do was to just let the eyes to be.....

Now, allow it and put your mind away and see how it will return back to normal without you even realizing.....

1 Like

Re: I Got Hit In The Eye by Mariangeles(f): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2020
Don't put anything in your eyes.
Calm down. It'll restore to normal.
Re: I Got Hit In The Eye by FirstSon01: 9:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Who prescribed the eye drop for you
You're supposed to leave it or if possible put cold water on it to relax the nerves and it'll be fine

Modified:
I didn't say you should pour the water on it. Just put the cold pure water or ice block let it cool down the swollen muscle
Re: I Got Hit In The Eye by Vyzz: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2020
grin
Re: I Got Hit In The Eye by wemmy01(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2020
firstson01 mariangeles yanabasee1 thanks for your contribution
Re: I Got Hit In The Eye by oxypressPlus: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2020
wemmy01:
Good morning all,
I got hit in my left eye by a ball yesterday morning, Due to pains and because I couldn't open it properly, I bought eye drop immediately, use it and slept.
After like two hours, I woke up and I am able to open it a little bit but I notice something like a flash in my sight and also in the dark I couldn't see anything with the same eye, this morning also I notice there is blur in the same eye vision.
Thanks in advance
Meehn don't take it lightly. See your eye physician immediately; covid19 or no covid19.
The worst that can happen here is retinal detarchment. Katakata don burst be dat o, but I pray not. We na di baddest side we dey look o so dat we can advice and help. If na dat happen oga you go need hyperbaric oxygen therapy to keep the retinal tissue alive and avoid more complication of the already complicated issue. Above all I pray ee no get to dat level o.
Re: I Got Hit In The Eye by wemmy01(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=oxypressPlus post=90548675]
Meehn don't take it lightly. See your eye physician immediately; covid19 or no covid19.
The worst that can happen here is retinal detarchment. Katakata don burst be dat o, but I pray not. We na di baddest side we dey look o so dat we can advice and help. If na dat happen oga you go need hyperbaric oxygen therapy to keep the retinal tissue alive and avoid more complication of the already complicated issue. Above all I pray ee no get to dat level o.[/quote

Thanks, I have gone to see an eye doctor, he checked the eye with touch light and gave me some drugs and an eye drop to use for three days, he also recommend I use a shade for the days
Re: I Got Hit In The Eye by chatinent: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2020
wemmy01:
Good morning all,
Thanks in advance
Please drop your mail. I need contact you for the Agbama Umuahia stuff.
Re: I Got Hit In The Eye by wemmy01(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2020
chatinent:
Please drop your mail. I need contact you for the Agbama Umuahia stuff.
telegram username is @wemmy01
Re: I Got Hit In The Eye by chatinent: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2020
wemmy01:

telegram username is @wemmy01
Not on telegram, bro. Just mail me using the email on my signature for your contact. I need that location.

(1) (Reply)

My Life In Danger, Us-based Nigerian Doctor Cries Out / Ear Ache Or Ear Pain Natural Treatments / We Have No Single Case Of COVID-19 In Kogi, Yahaya Bello Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.