Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest (22524 Views)

How To Treat Elders According To The Sunnah? / Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest by ThatFairGuy: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
jazzakallahu khayran OP
Re: Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Billcakes:
Rubbish
So to have interest accrue on your money is the major problem that needs attention,, more than child rape and child marriage which y'all conveniently dodge and refuse to address
Islam has gave us solution it is left for us to Make use of it
Re: Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Excuse me Sir, ISLAM is a religion of Arab, But Religion of ALLAAH, brought by Prophet Muhammed to the Whole Universe

Secondly, we doesn't killed any among what you mentioned except the one that Against the ISLAMIC TEACHING and we stick with the one that is inline with ISLAM or which is ISLAM DOESN'T NEGATE, ..
As a matter of Fact, Don't be surprise if you see me in (Clothes) like Agbada, Kembe, Esiki, Fila Aburo, or Food like Amala, Abula, Oshiki, Ilasa, Gbegiri, Etc., Or when you see me Pronouncing Fluent Yoruba Proverb(Especially those inline with Islamic Teaching) but if not inline with ISLAM I will said it i will now Redress the that is not inline with Islam.

Inconclusion, Islam is like a Scale, .We Accept what goes inline with ISLAM and against, Negate, and Refute what contradict Islamic Teaching
Re: Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Most of the projects by government and private sectors are funded by loans. Muslims should not be allowed to enjoy them. E.g lekki epe and lagos ibadan rail way. Nonsense.

Because Muslims are not CITIZEN abi.
Government is responsible for that
Re: Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sir, I think he has Answered in that Post, If Muslims are force to save their Money into Interest Bank (i.e No Non Interest Bank, and he must save Money) so He/she can do that but if The Interest is on the Money he Withdraw, He should not make use it (By Himself or For Himself) nor leave it to Bank rather, He should collect that INTEREST MONEY AND dash it out to the needies, poor, or use it to Clear Public Washroom, or Toilet
Re: Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest by Billcakes: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
hardeytarhyour:

Islam has gave us solution it is left for us to Make use of it

Solution to child rape and child marriage, please where is it in the Quran ?
Re: Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest by mhmsadyq(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Billcakes:

Who is this asinine asylum lunatic ?
Thunder fire your father for your imprudence and temerity to insult me. May a menstruating she goat urinate in that your foot-and-mouth disease-infested mouth.

Re: Ruling On Depositing Money In The Bank And How To Treat The Interest by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Kubernetes:

What is the way forward?
95% of Muslims in Nigeria are guilty of a particular interest that is credited in their savings and salary acct by the bank if the money stays more than one month.This is not done intentionally by the customer to attract interest.
Don't you think,that the best thing to be done is for the customer to issue the bank a letter authorizing them to remove the interest element flag such that no interest will be credited however the account stays without withdrawal?

The way forward is to:

1. Strive to use an interest free account as much as possible.

2. Calculate the interest payed in to your account and give this amount out in charity. Ask Allaah for forgiveness.

3. Try your suggestion but I doubt it'll work. Savings account attracts interest except you withdraw money from it a couple of times per month.

May Allah Grant us steadfastness!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfair Silence On Aleppo's Tragedy / Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! / Alfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.