Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Okay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okay (528 Views)

No Reason To Protest, Nigeria Okay – Portable / Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election / 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Okay by yanabasee1(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2020
Crooks .....

Tomorrow, his successor will tell us how he looted the state dry.....
Re: Okay by proeast(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2020
yanabasee1:
Crooks .....

Tomorrow, his successor will tell us how he looted the state dry.....

Crooks? Dude, I'm not a fan of Umahi but if truth be told, he has achieved more than all his predecessors combined. In Nigeria today, there is no governor that has outperformed him even when they have far more resources to work with. If I'm lying, please prove me wrong by telling me the any governor North or South, East or West who has achieved more than Umahi.

1 Like

Re: Okay by Sammy07: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2020
proeast:

Crooks? Dude, I'm not a fan of Umahi but if truth be told, he has achieved more than all his predecessors combined. In Nigeria today, there is no governor that has outperformed him even when they have far more resources to work with. If I'm lying, please prove me wrong by telling me the any governor North or South, East or West who has achieved more than Umahi.

Kano and Akwaibom governors performed better than him.

How about that?
Re: Okay by proeast(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Sammy07:

Kano and Akwaibom governors performed better than him.

How about that?

Fallacy, calculate the total amount of money both states earned and correlate it with what those governors built and compare with Ebonyi state.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okay by meeky007(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Wheres our airport
Re: Okay by Sammy07: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2020
proeast:

Fallacy, calculate the total amount of money both states earned and correlate it with what those governors built and compare with Ebonyi state.

Lol, well, some states are unfortunate in terms of viable lands and industries.

We expect Niger delta to be Dubai of Nigeria, but it isn't so.

I think it doesn't matter what the states earned.
But how they used it.
Re: Okay by helinues: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2020
cool
Re: Okay by ABBEYsammy01(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2020
Where have you traveled to in Nigeria that you're rating Umahi above other governors in term of performance?

You'll just stay in the corner of your room and be typing rubbish...
Re: Okay by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Just Remove South east there and replace it with Ebonyi.

That's all.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

IMF Rejects Nigeria's Aggressive Tax Measures, Seeks Supportive Policy / Bola Why Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Atiku And Other APC Candidates / Interesting Time In Anambra State: In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.