Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Are Customers Always Right? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Customers Always Right? (393 Views)

If Your Customers Always Ask For "Pay On Delivery" And Don't Trust You Then This / Are Customers Always Right? / Opinion: Are Customers Always Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Customers Always Right? by sochima1989(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2020
If only I was permitted to list out some companies that are in a mess today because they couldn't draw the line of when a customer is right and wrong.. Many of these companies are small business owners that were made to believe customers are 100% right.
I believe customers are not always right. Even from the legal point, customers don't have a right to be always right but..CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE BE TREATED RIGHT ALWAYS.
You draw up a perfect line to when a customer is not right but find ways to treat the customer right... The best way of doing this is to really find out what the real complaint or want of the customer is... I usually give this example:

imagine a customer walks into a bank and yells at the caregiver "your mobile app is not working and nothing is working in this bank".. This customers assertion might not be right but your ability to know that the customer is having difficulties operating the app gives you a chance to treat the customer right and problem solved.
Always know that your customers are not always right but you can always treat them right..

2 Likes

Re: Are Customers Always Right? by HazardMan(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2020
Customers are always right, leave it that way, that's how we grew up to learn it
Re: Are Customers Always Right? by exotiqueify(f): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
sochima1989:
If only I was permitted to list out some companies that are in a mess today because they couldn't draw the line of when a customer is right and wrong.. Many of these companies are small business owners that were made to believe customers are 100% right.
I believe customers are not always right. Even from the legal point, customers don't have a right to be always right but..CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE BE TREATED RIGHT ALWAYS.
You draw up a perfect line to when a customer is not right but find ways to treat the customer right... The best way of doing this is to really find out what the real complaint or want of the customer is... I usually give this example:

imagine a customer walks into a bank and yells at the caregiver "your mobile app is not working and nothing is working in this bank".. This customers assertion might not be right but your ability to know that the customer is having difficulties operating the app gives you a chance to treat the customer right and problem solved.
Always know that your customers are not always right but you can always treat them right..

IDC how long this has been written, seconded all the way! You have just spoken my mind... Big ups!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Struggling To Make Money Online,read These : / Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing / Bulk Face Shield At Wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.