Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby (3488 Views)

Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum / Like Mother Like Daughter: See Rapper, Cardi B's Hot Mum / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby by Naijafixed: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Latest Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,sport etc available here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

Our Newest mother and singer showed the face of her new born daughter in a recent video post.
A video going round spotted by Naijafixed, shows Simi carrying her baby in her arms. Her bay who arrived some few days ago looked cute in her white attire and white baby gloves and cap.

Simi and her husband Adeleke Gold officially announced the arrival of their daughter on the 7th of June 2020. The singer Simi took to her instagram page to announced the name of her daughter as Adejare. Although many of her fans thought she would name her after her song Duduke.

Read more here���
https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/01/IndecentStar-will-i-become-after-coronavirus-pandemic-big-dick-dey-hungry-me-wizkids-baby-mama-reveals/

1 Like

Re: Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby by HazardMan(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Congrats to simi and adekunle gold, i don't even know your real names.

4 Likes

Re: Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Congratez
Re: Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby by ettaetta(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2020
lovely
Re: Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Congrats Simi.
Olorun a wo ooo

Ladies it’s time to change your wardrobe or start that OK business!
Get up to 50 pieces of London Ladies Polo Tops for only N14,300.
What are you waiting for? Hurry up and call us now!
+2349010725148
Facebook- AnythingOK
IG- anythingoks_officialpage

1 Like

Re: Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby by Omeleyi: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Babe with no blemish, ur mama born u well
Re: Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby by billynoni(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
OP... Wa, zo, bia which one is Adeleke Gold in your write up?
Re: Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby by happybee: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
HazardMan:
Congrats to simi and adekunle gold, i don't even know your real names.
Adekunle Kosoko and simisola.
Re: Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby by Mandela27: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Congrats Simi
Re: Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby by yuswrld20(m): 12:04am On Jun 12, 2020
prettie

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Nigerian”- Davido Respond To Michael Blackson / Nkiru Sylvanus Loses Appointment As Special Adviser To Governor Rochas Okorocha / PHOTOS- President Obama And Michelle Obama's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.