Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - Thursday 11TH JUNE 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - Thursday 11TH JUNE 2020 (116 Views)

Live ECK Light Sunday Service 11th June 2023 / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - Thursday 11TH JUNE 2020 by Thedevotinals: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2020
JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: A MIRACLE PUT IN MOTION
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 56:9,

' The very day I call for help, the tide of battle turns. My enemies flee! This one thing I know: God is for me!'

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: GOD’S ANGELS ARE WATCHING OVER YOU.
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 91:10–11

'No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: FOCUS ON WHAT GOD HAS SPOKEN
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 4:18 (KJV)

'Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.'

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: THE SON OF ENCOURAGEMENT
BIBLE TEXT: Acts 11:19-30

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: SHAKE IT OFF
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 4:3-4 (AMPC)

'But [as for me personally] it matters very little to me that I should be put on trial by you [on this point], and that you or any other human tribunal should investigate and question and cross-question me. I do not even put myself on trial and judge myself. . . . It is the Lord [Himself] Who examines and judges me.'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: IT’S TIME TO CURL OR COIL
BIBLE TEXT: PSALM 119: 83-105

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: WHAT WILL THANKSGIVING DO
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 6:9.

'After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.'

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: THE HOLY SPIRIT: GOD AT WORK IN YOU
BIBLE TEXT: John 14:10

'Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak to you, I speak not from myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: EFFORTLESS FRUIT
BIBLE TEXT: JOHN 7:38

‘He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: WE ARE GOD’S CHILDREN
BIBLE TEXT: SCRIPTURE: 1 John 3:1

'Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the [children] of God . . .'

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: THE MYSTERY OF THE MINISTRY OF PRAYER.
BIBLE TEXT: Acts 10:4

“And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: PRAYING TO RECEIVE
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 5:1,2

“Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: FROM DESPERATION TO DEVOTION
BIBLE TEXT: Colossians 3:2

'Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.'

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: HE SAYS: WEEP NOT!
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 21:1

“The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 11TH JUNE 2020.

TOPIC: PERSPECTIVES FROM ABOVE
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 48:11

'I will not yield my glory to another.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 14 June 2020 -- ACCESSING YOUR INHERITANCE / The Reason There Is Competition In The World / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Monday, June 15, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.