Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly (3077 Views)

Singer Niniola Apata Meets Nkechi Blessing, Checks Her Butt Out / T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by liliandrew: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2020
Deyjah, daughter of popular US rapper T.I got emotional as she spoke out about how she felt when she found out her father disclosed to the world how he ensures her hymen is still intact, every year.

In 2019, the rapper had revealed in an interview how he takes her teen daughter for a yearly checkup to a gynecologist to ensure she has not been sexually active.

After the June 8 episode of ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’, a reality TV show that offers a glimpse into the private life of T.I., his wife Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle and their seven children, a preview clip for the next episode showed Tameka finding out that her husband, whose real name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., had spoken about their daughter’s hymen.

According to reports, the eyebrow-raising interview took place in November 2019, and now the upcoming episode of the family drama will show how the family handled it behind the scenes. The preview of the upcoming episode shows Deyjah being completely mortified to hear her father’s comments.

“Things are completely awkward between me and my dad,” she said in a confessional. Later, in front of some of her friends, she added: “The situation is just a little traumatizing for me.” The teenager also said she just “didn’t want to be around” her father at the time.

The end of the clip saw Deyjah wiping away tears as she said,

“I’m ready to go home now.” While on the other side, T.I. was showed in another conversation, where he insisted, “What I’m never going to do is apologize for being me.”

The controversial interview of T.I. took place on the ‘Ladies Like Us’ podcast last year in November, where the ‘Takers’ star shared:

“I will say as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact. Deyjah’s 18, just graduated high school now and she’s attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself. And yes, not only have we had the conversation [about sex], we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen.” he added at the time.

At the time, T.I. received major backlash. However, he later clarified his comments while appearing on ‘Red Table Talk’. He said that he was joking and never actually went into the room with Deyjah.

“It was a conversation I was having in a very joking matter. I began to embellish and exaggerate, and I think people took it too literally. I never said I was in any exam room. Never said it was done in present-day [when she was] an 18-year-old. Never said that [Deyjah’s mother] wasn’t present. She was there every time,” T.I. added.

Source: https://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/06/11/t-i-daughter-deyjah-reacts-after-he-disclosed-he-checks-her-hymen-yearly/

1 Share

Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by liliandrew: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Speechless!
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by BlueAir: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin that's a real father. But if the pikin wan play wise,he should just leave her to experience life and learn on her own after she doesn't heed his advice

Just look at her embarassed she looks like an angel physically. Making her an angel in a world of devils as at 11/06/2020

2 Likes

Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Jakumo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
This disgusting and perverted man is committing incestuous acts with his own biological daughter, under the idiotic pretext of inspecting her virginity.

Obviously this twisted sexual deviant never bothered to read that INCEST IS ILLEGAL, and that the hymen of a woman is ALWAYS "intact", since it is only stretched to varying degrees during the first ever sexual encounter the woman experiences. Maybe next we will read that this man actually uses his phallus to "inspect" his daughters vagina. What a sick bastard he is for sure.

This man surely deserves to be convicted and jailed as a sex offender, for violating his biological daughter in such a nasty and cruel way.
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by sunnychibs(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jakumo:
This disgusting and perverted man is committing incestuous acts with his own biological daughter, under the idiotic pretext of inspecting her virginity.

Obviously this twisted sexual deviant never bothered to read that INCEST IS ILLEGAL, and that the hymen of a woman is ALWAYS "intact", since it is only stretched to varying degrees during the first ever sexual encounter the woman experiences. Maybe next we will read that this man actually uses his phallus to "inspect" his daughters vagina. What a sick bastard he is for sure.

This man surely deserves to be convicted and jailed as a sex offender, for violating his biological daughter in such a nasty and cruel way.
Oga, you sure say you read everything?
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Jakumo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
sunnychibs:

Sure did. This man belongs in jail with other sex offenders.
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Netanya(f): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jakumo:

Read it gently again man. The father takes her to a gynecologist for check up . He doesn't check it by himself
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Afraid of what he did to people's daughters! His father in law checked his wife till they got married as virgins I think!
Stupid man!

1 Like

Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Jakumo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Netanya:
Read it gently again man. The father takes her to a gynecologist for check up . He doesn't check it by
himself

Even if the virginity test was conducted by some strange man in a white coat, the very notion of subjecting a child to such a gross violation of her privacy, is utterly repugnant and disgusting. The demented man sounds really preoccupied with his daughter's genitals, which is just wrong and sick.

A responsible father would have the MOTHER of a girl child, carefully explain the dangers of STDs, HVI/AIDS, and unwanted pregnancy BEFORE the girl turns 16 years of age, and then, when she turns 18, the MOTHER should explain the importance of birth control, because virtually ALL American girls lose their virginity BEFORE marriage, and will therefore simply ignore any parental advice demanding that they remain virgins until marriage, old-school style.
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Netanya(f): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jakumo:

Even if the virginity test was conducted by some strange man in a white coat, the very notion of subjecting a child to such a gross violation of her privacy, is utterly repugnant and disgusting. The demented man sounds really preoccupied with his daughter's genitals, which is just wrong and sick.

A responsible father would have the MOTHER of a girl child, carefully explain the dangers of STDs, HVI/AIDS, and unwanted pregnancy BEFORE the girl turns 16 years of age, and then, when she turns 18, the MOTHER should explain the importance of birth control, because virtually ALL American girls lose their virginity BEFORE marriage, and will therefore simply ignore any parental advice demanding that they remain virgins until marriage, old-school style.
I'm scared of you oo. See how you carry this matter

1 Like

Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Jakumo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Netanya:
I'm scared of you oo. See how you carry this matter

I hate to see the violation of women's rights, by anybody. Any father who has his nose poking under his own daughter's clothes, belongs in jail.
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Onyi22(f): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don't even understand the whole story
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Jakumo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
I don't even understand the whole story

The story is about a mentally sick man who spent all his waking hours thinking of excuses to get the clothes off his own daughter. These types of people are known as pedophiles, and they belong in jail, where they cannot hurt anyone.
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by annsrealms(f): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don't understand. What you are saying is not what I read up there. What's up?
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Jakumo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
annsrealms:
I don't understand. What you are saying is not what I read up there. What's up?

My point is that NO man can claim the right to become a virginity inspector under ANY pretext. If you disagree, sorry.
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by annsrealms(f): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jakumo:

My point is that NO man can claim the right to become a virginity inspector under ANY pretext. If you disagree, sorry.

True. But he is not doing it himself as assumed by you.
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Jakumo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
annsrealms:

True. But he is not doing it himself as assumed by you.

I did not bother reading the full details of that man's sexual depravity, but simply from the wording of the story headline, I knew right off that something very perverted, sick and illegal was going on there.
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Netanya(f): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jakumo:

I did not bother reading the full details of that man's sexual depravity, but simply from the wording of the story headline, I knew right off that something very perverted, sick and illegal was going on there.
Please read it abeg

1 Like

Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by drips8(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
He's actually a family man once you see through the whole gangsta persona. He strikes me as an overprotective dad though I don't approve of his method.
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by punisha: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oshe
Checker of hymen!

Bad man no want make others run him dauta down.
Funny enough he must have run a Lotta girls down.
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by X0012(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
I see nothing wrong with taking your daughter to see a gynaecologist to check her hymen as long as she is still under my care.. It is necessary be there and discuss sensitive issues like this with her until she is mature enough to make her own decision...

2 Likes

Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by kiddkash(m): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2020
after you don chop people chicken, now you no want make them chop your own

she is gonna be the poster child for poetic justice.

na me go break am
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Manlikepiece(m): 2:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Las las dem go rape am...
#saynotorape
#GOANDFUCKOLOSHO
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by PureGoldh(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2020
Local man is just speechless
Re: T.I Daughter, Deyjah, Reacts After He Disclosed He Checks Her Hymen Yearly by Karemarealty288(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2020
sunnychibs:

Don't mind him

(1) (Reply)

See The Obsequies For Davido's Late Bouncer, Tijani Ogbeide Olamilekan / Ayra Starr In Hot Dresses... / The Highest Followed African On Twitter Is A Nigeria Pastor. Guess Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.