Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,659 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Jovic Hasn't Been Committed To Succeeding At Real Madrid - - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jovic Hasn't Been Committed To Succeeding At Real Madrid - (305 Views)

Real Madrid Unveil Luka Jovic After Signing For £62m From Frankfurt / Jovic Completes €70m Real Madrid Move On Six-year Contract / Real Madrid Secures Signing Of Luka Jovic In £51m Deal With Frankfurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jovic Hasn't Been Committed To Succeeding At Real Madrid - by peremary(f): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2020
The Blancos legend has criticised the Serbian striker for failing to grasp his opportunities at Santiago Bernabeu with both hands
Luka Jovic has not fully embraced the idea of succeeding at Real Madrid, according to Predrag Mijatovic...https://naijaodds.com/2020/06/11/real-madrid-jovic-hasnt-been-committed-to-succeeding-at-real-madrid-mijatovic/

Re: Jovic Hasn't Been Committed To Succeeding At Real Madrid - by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
It takes time football is not that easy besides the boy is good ...that’s why I hate Madrid fans uhh I mean the ones that buy ticket � to watch the match not the ones at view center o ,this fans that buy their ticket know how to criticize their players sometimes I doubt that they even love em
Re: Jovic Hasn't Been Committed To Succeeding At Real Madrid - by paulolee(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
flop like harzard and now na mbappe n haaland dm wan kill, d moni mayb convincing bt i hope they use thier head n not regret lyk dembele, griezman n coutinho(barca most expensive flops)
Re: Jovic Hasn't Been Committed To Succeeding At Real Madrid - by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jovic need Ronaldo presence to succeed. Benzema can testify. grin

(1) (Reply)

Read Funny Twitter Reactions To Lovren's Display Against Everton / Manchester City Did Not Match Liverpool’s Desire For Title, Admits Guardiola / Lionel Messi: Why Barcelona Captain Is Becoming Increasingly Fed Up At The Nou C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.