Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,267 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Help A Brother With An Investment Portfolio - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Brother With An Investment Portfolio (296 Views)

How To Diversify Your Investment Portfolio With Natural Resources & Commodities / Help A Brother With Any Available Vacancy / Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother With An Investment Portfolio by OKTolu: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good morning nairalander, please I really need your help on the business one can invest in with two million naira, something that will be less demanding, as in the business will not need much of my attention because presently am working as a security consultant for an offshore oil company and my job takes all the time,. Let me cut to the chase I want something like an investment portfolio maybe from a bank or NSE stock exchange that can guarantee a reasonable interest rate over a period of time.

Please to the investment guru in the house if you have any idea kindly help a brother.
Re: Help A Brother With An Investment Portfolio by Marviey: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Will This Affect My N-POWER Application? / Shoprite Exits Nigeria After 15 Years - See Reason / Naija To The World: Burna Boy Has Broken Two Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.