Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? (7931 Views)

My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by bdidi: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
A man is married for three years now and they have o lovely child but his wife committed adultery and got pregnant. The man is shattered emotionally and confused. The funny part of it all is that he still loves his wife and the wife does not want 2 commit abortion. And the fool who did this to his wife is still alive.

If u find yourself in this shoe, what will you do?
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by Dyt(f): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
Love can mk u do silly things u know
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by naijafrend: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2011
Strange world !

She should leave that house, period !
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by deniyor: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2011
Errrmmm, I think she is leaving the house. Her lover don marry be that. And she better leave my kids alone.
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2011
@poster
to each their own. . . . . . . . .loving her doesnt mean that he has to live with her or stay married to her deceitful assss.

there is no way i will stay with someone who would rather SNEAK around and have UNPROTECTED SEX with guys while we are in an union, NO WAY JOSE!!!!!

not only is that dangerous, immature, deceitful/dishonest,a sure way to lose all trust in her but also a waste of my bloody time.
a dna test on his first child is in order, you just never know how long she was creeping!

btw: it definitely wouldnt make it any better if the guy was dead.
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by dayokanu(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2011
Has he gone for STD test?
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by deniyor: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^ He will when he starts burning up lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2011
he should skip the std and go straight to HIV test first!
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by ifyalways(f): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2011
dayokanu:

Has he gone for STD test?
Ori eja cheesy
bdidi:

A man is married for three years now and they have o lovely child but his wife committed adultery and got pregnant. The man is shattered emotionally and confused. The funny part of it all is that he still loves his wife and the wife does not want 2 commit abortion. And the fool who did this to his wife is still alive.

Hahahaha,If such things really happen and people condone it shocked ,what can i say?
You love ur wife
Your wife had an unprotected one night stand.
You wife is pregnant for another man,told you and is keeping the pregnancy.
Way to go jare . . .what BS. angry
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2011
what will you do?

75% of fathers ar not the biological father to their children! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na only woman know who be her pikin papa! wink wink wink

So my friend, take a chill pill and keep away from High BP undecided undecided
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by Ninapha(f): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
to each their own. . . . . . . . .loving her doesnt mean that he has to live with her or stay married to her deceitful assss.

there is no way i will stay with someone who would rather SNEAK around and have UNPROTECTED SEX with guys while we are in an union, NO WAY JOSE!!!!!

not only is that dangerous, immature, deceitful/dishonest,a sure way to lose all trust in her but also a waste of my bloody time.
a dna test on his first child is in order, you just never know how long she was creeping!

btw: it definitely wouldnt make it any better if the guy was dead.

@MRbrownJAY You are right here but i am seriously thinking if that husband of hers is ok.

@ Poster, Something tells me her husband is not the father of the 1st child why? her boldness shows something is wrong and she knows it. A DNA test? ok i am more concerned now with if it happens the man is impotent, should he accept the children?

In all, I am so so afraid of this whole marriage palavar. Women! Women and Men! hummmm
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by Pennywise(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2011
bdidi:

What do you mean by the above-highlighted? You want husband to risk jail term or death sentence over this? What kind of person are you?

My advice?  Quickly get down to work or u wont be father of child No 3
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2011
Ninapha:

@MRbrownJAY  You are right  here but i am seriously thinking if that husband of hers is ok.

he may be. . . . . . . . . some men will have clouded judgment because of LOVE,when in fact they should switch that love off and use their damn brains.
but hey, i hear he no easy to get wifey in 9ja for some, so. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by Ninapha(f): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

he may be. . . . . . . . . some men will have clouded judgment because of LOVE,when in fact they should switch that love off and use their damn brains.
but hey, i hear he no easy to get wifey in 9ja for some, so. . . . . . . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin so, finish am now! well that kind of LOVE na "Killer Love" may our eyes never see abomination sha!
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by sirabbey(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
greateros:

what will you do?

[b]75% of fathers ar not the biological father to their children! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/b]Na only woman know who be her pikin papa! wink wink wink

Where did you get that statistics?
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by Khams: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
am not surprised that its a woman who opened the thread. A fellow man would have simply advised the guy to fling her cheating ass out of his life forever without soliciting for other people opininion. Chei!!! thank God no be me cos this would have not been the topic of dicussion. angry angry
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by JOKYTECH(f): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
bdidi:

A man is married for three years now and they have o lovely child but his wife committed adultery and got pregnant. The man is shattered emotionally and confused. The funny part of it all is that[b] he still loves his wife and the wife does not want 2 commit abortion. [/b]And the fool who did this to his wife is still alive.

He should take the wife to Dubai for shopping, buy her a brand new suv of her choice, buy her an awesome apartment of her choice, and fly her abroad during childbirth so that the child can become a us citizen , Mchew
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by bdidi: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
If the man decides to send his wife packing because of this act,what then happens to their first child? then if the child grows up and later learns he is a product of a broken home. What will be the explanation to him? Tell him his mother committed an adultry and got herself pregnant? Because after all this, it is the children that suffers the emotional problem when they grow old. Marriage is not a very easy thing to manage if you don't invite God to be the head of the home. In this case, i will advise him to take this to the LORD in prayer just because of the first child. Any other contrary opinion?
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by zayhal(f): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2011
bdidi:

If the man decides to send his wife packing because of this act,what then happens to their first child? then if the child grows up and later learns he is a product of a broken home. What will be the explanation to him? Tell him his mother committed an adultry and got herself pregnant? Because after all this, it is the children that suffers the emotional problem when they grow old. Marriage is not a very easy thing to manage if you don't invite God to be the head of the home. In this case, i will advise him to take this to the LORD in prayer just because of the first child. Any other contrary opinion?

And what exactly is going to be the prayer point here? Why do we just deceive ourselves with prayer prayer?

So because the children shouldn't suffer the man should keep an adultrerous wife? This is really annoying. An adulterous woman does not deserve to be married. She should be kicked out asap. And she was even so foolish to get herself pregnant! OMG. Am angry. In fact, I'm boiling. Not at the OP but at the above quote.
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by fatexbrown: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2011
@Poster,
your post sounds like u are trying to compose a Nollywood script,
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by NAJALYN: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
The man should verify if the first child is actually his. Go for Hiv test. If the child is his, fine, keep the child. If the child is not his, send mother & child to her lover. How can he still feel love for such a woman? The lady would have paid with her life if she were from my place. It is a taboo for a married woman to have affair with another man. Rather than show remorse for her action, the woman is proud about her achievement & has even refused to abort the pregnancy. And the sheepish man is still talking about loving such an idiot. I wish him a blissful married life. Let him continue to tie himself to her apron strings. Ode.
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by Angolobabe(f): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2011
greateros:

what will you do?

75% of fathers ar not the biological father to their children! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na only woman know who be her pikin papa! wink wink wink

I cant stop laughing dis nairaland sef ,i been take break but some of uno post couldnt keep me from replying hehehe grin

Every woman knows who the father of her child is ,unless she is a slut and sleeps around. so please give good advice and dont give the guy high blood pressure lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by jeremiahb(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2011
Its difficult to stay with such woman, memories will always be there and the marriage can never be perfect as the way it was before.
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by tEsLim(m): 2:10am On Feb 08, 2011
Can't stay with such woman. Just one child is ok even if its 4kids she's gotta just go and join is new lover. People should stop talking as if its one biggie you either decide. For me thats the decision. I have people that can take care of kids. My kids for example already have very good relationsihp with their grandma, uncle and aunts I may just send them their to be taken care of; If I'm not able to do it all on my own. Such woman is dangerous. And you should go and check the first child ; it could be from another man too. I gotta take some dna samples and ship abroad to check paternity of the first child
Re: If Your Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2011
bdidi:

The man is shattered emotionally and confused.

As with a lot of Nigerians, he's 'confused'. What's he confused about? He knows what to do. Unless he wants to continue to sire children who's paternity will always be in question?

bdidi:

The funny part of it all is that he still loves his wife and the wife does not want 2 commit abortion.

Love is a funny thing, they say it's blind, but not to the point a man can't see beyond his own nose! As for the wife not wanting to abort the pregnancy, I'm with her there. The deed's done, the child's innocent, and deserves a chance at life. Having an abortion won't repair the damage to their marriage. That has to come from within, on both sides.

bdidi:

And the fool who did this to his wife is still alive.

You expect him to be killed? The bigger fool here is the mans wife! From what you've posted, there was consent on both sides.

bdidi:

I have no idea, how we'd react hypothetically may be very different from what we'd react in reality. But, I'd most likely walk.

(1) (Reply)

Some Weird Names Parents Used To Name Their Kids. / The Life And Times Of Late Mystery Man Kolawole Olawuyi. / Couples Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.