Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

DOWNLOAD Vector – The African Mind EP ZIP & MP3 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD Vector – The African Mind EP ZIP & MP3 (367 Views)

MI Vs VECTOR: The Viper Vs Judas The Rat Review / M.I Abaga To Address Vector 'the Purge' Diss On New EP / Wizkid – “made In Lagos” Tracklist + EP (zip Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Vector – The African Mind EP ZIP & MP3 by shed01(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Vector – The African Mind EP Zip Download

After the successful release of his Joint project with Masterkraft, “Cross Roads” Vector is out with something new tagged The “African Mind EP” that touches on everything African.

“The African Mind” he analysis what the average African faces regardless of age , gender and status. Vector speaks from a place of critical thinking, stating the obvious and constantly reiterate what the people say which has hit the streets all over the world constantly.

Check tracklist below, Download and enjoy!!

1. Rape Voem
2. Falls Your Voem
3. I Saw A Video Last Night Voem
4. Protect The Chuch Voem

Vector – The African Mind EP

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Olamide Is The Most Successful Rapper In Nigeria / MP3: Fr.chimaobi – My Vow Audio Download / Jive Angels Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.