Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Here's Why You've Been Making No Sales Despite Spending Lots Of Money On Ads. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here's Why You've Been Making No Sales Despite Spending Lots Of Money On Ads. (304 Views)

This Is How I Have Been Making 4k Daily On Binance For 3 Months Now / How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp / Can You Increase Your Sales Despite The Economic Melt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You've Been Making No Sales Despite Spending Lots Of Money On Ads. by Joandy: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
If you read this entire post till the end I promise that it will cause a lasting shift in your business.

Do you still struggle with making sales in your business?

You spend lots of money on Facebook and Instagram ads yet you make little or no sales?

Don't you think there is something you're missing?

Maybe, just maybe, you are selling a Single Product when you should be selling a Fully packaged Offer!

A single product is Eba.

An offer is Eba plus egusi soup with stockfish, pomo, goat meat, & a glass of Hollandia yoghurt to wash it down.

Look here...

An irresistible offer is a product packaged so well that your customers feel like they're insane if they don't buy it!

Irresistible offers will make your prospects pull their cards immediately and buy.

They make your customers beg you to collect their money.

With an Irresistible Offer, your prospect will buy your products even without budgeting for it.

It is a subtle art, a skill that only a few persons currently possess.

There are PROVEN systems, strategies, and formulas for creating irresistible offers.

And once you've learnt them, watch your conversion rates skyrocket���

Here���

I've put together a FREE Training to teach you how to create irresistible offers for your business.

Click here https:///2TRh1PV to join us asap.

P.S If you don't run a business, you can still learn this and make money out of it.

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Reliable Wifi Connectivity / How Do I Get Foreign And Cheap Local Products To Sell In A Mini Mart / Point Of Sale (pos)machine Now Available At Ejiks Tech Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.