Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

We Want To Sell And Develop Our 25 Plots Of Land At Ajah,lekki - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Want To Sell And Develop Our 25 Plots Of Land At Ajah,lekki (507 Views)

Rare Opportunity: 25 Plots Of Land At An Incredibly Low Price! / 25 Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja / Are You A Credible Property Developer?: We Have 25 Plots We Want To Sell/dev. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Sell And Develop Our 25 Plots Of Land At Ajah,lekki by y2kaustin(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hello.my Dad has about 25 plots of land at Lekki,along the Lekki Free Trade Zone.We intend selling some plots then developing some plots as well.Anyone interested in any of the above,or who knows a potential buyer and a competent estate or property developer that we can do business with,please call me on 08134340380.Hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.Thanks,

(1) (Reply)

The Right Strategies To Become Wealthy In 2011 / Income Opportunities: Dont Miss Out On This: Works Best For Nigerians / Contact Me For Now For Your Voucher Printing Software At Almost Free Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.