Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Easiest Way To Convert Your Gift Card & Bitcoin Naira Straight To Your Bank Act - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Easiest Way To Convert Your Gift Card & Bitcoin Naira Straight To Your Bank Act (850 Views)

Easiest Way To Convert Your Gift Card And Bitcoin To Naira Straight Into Your Ba / (www.emdeelink.com) The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Convert Your Gift Card & Bitcoin Naira Straight To Your Bank Act by saheedbadmus(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gift Card and Bitcoin are the two payment system has been in use for some time now and for my brothers in Nigeria, there have been times the need may arise to convert your Gift Card or Bitcoin to Naira which sometimes is very difficult.

Most people are even specialized in the converting process, so all you have to do is give them your Gift card or BTC and they'll convert it for you and take their percentage.

And as the days go by, many scams have begun to emerge to rip people off their hard-earned fortune, which implies that it takes Grace to find an honest dealer or conversion website.

So, today we'll see how to Convert our Gift Cards and Bitcoins to Naira and also forward it to our Nigeria bank account without stress and it's 100% Legit.

How To Convert Gift Cards and Bitcoins{BTC} To Naira Instantly
[/b]

1. Go to your browser either on phone or computer then go to www.afrbtc.com

2. Signup and Input code M082407
as your invitation code if asked for one.

3. Sign In and Click on Gift Card above

4. Read the requirements attached to the Gift Card your working with (Itunes Card ,Amazon Card Steam Card , Google play gift Card , Target Gift card , Sephora Card , Nike Gift card , Walmart Gift Card EBay Gift Card ). and conversion rate also.

5. Upload your Card by dragging the file to the space provided.

6. Select the total amount you want to sell in the next box

7. Select Card type i.e Itunes Card or Amazon Card

8. Select Denomination Type in the text box.

9. Click on Submit button

10. You have to wait for verification which might take up to 20mins to complete.

11. Once confirmed add your bank details and Withdraw.

12. Same things apply to Bitcoin {You can also Trade Bitcoin on the Platform}.

N.B: afrbtc.org is a clone website of afrbtc.com, don't make the mistake of signing up on afrbtc.org to avoid stories that touch the heart..

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Convert Your Gift Card & Bitcoin Naira Straight To Your Bank Act by divo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
I need eBay Gift Card sellers so u know any?
Re: Easiest Way To Convert Your Gift Card & Bitcoin Naira Straight To Your Bank Act by Princeofilorin(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
divo:
I need eBay Gift Card sellers so u know any?
i can supply u for a good rate
Re: Easiest Way To Convert Your Gift Card & Bitcoin Naira Straight To Your Bank Act by divo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Princeofilorin:

i can supply u for a good rate
dm me contact at Signature

(1) (Reply)

HP Pavilion 15 12gb RAM 1TB Touchscreen SOLD / Moto 360 3rd Gen Available 160k... Mint Opened Box. 200k plus free homepod mini / Replica Iphone 11 Pro Max For Sale****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.