Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) (58474 Views)

Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by Sunnyja: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Which sane person will want to invest in a country like this
Who told you that they are thinking of investment?! Most people are after what they can grab from the national treasurary pending when the country goes bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by Charly68: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Indeed this is the fallout of kogi electoral war...the politicians have given guns to their boys ,now that election is over and no cash is coming the boys took laws to themselves ..God have mercy in the land
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by tiredoflife(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
No inter state travel yet e travel
RIP sha
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by Mrkcee(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
thereal007:

I knew this man while we stayed at Kogi. The owner of Chuks shopping mall��. Really sad stuff
It's unfortunate... May his soul RIP
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by rossi49ja(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hedonisco:

He was not assassinated.

This is classic opportunistic, senseless and needlessly brutal Fulani highway kidnapping modus operandi. These Fulani idiots just position themselves in the middle of the highway and open fire on unfortunate oncoming vehicles in the bid to force them to a halt. Anyone who dies in the process is ignored, while survivors are kodnapped.

Without any remorse for sounding bigoted, this is why I absolutely abhor these Fulani bastards. Southern criminals would at least have some sense and systematic modus operandi. Only these senseless abokki idiots would just open fire anyhow in the middle of the road without caring if a potentially valuable kidnap target dies in the process. If you need to force a vehicle to stop in order to kidnap its occupants, why not target the tires and so forth? Nope. These murderous fools always aim at the front windscreen and sides, shooting to kill the driver and other unfortunate occupants. That's how they killed Alex Badeh, the Fasoranti daughter, and many other high profile victims.
I am forced to agree with you. Unfortunately, nothing will be done about it. The security challenges will still continue because their 'brother' is the Commander-in-Chief.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by chyket(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sometimes we don't know what God saves us from on a daily basis!!! I passed that route this morning around 5am today enroute to Lagos and I was so busy complaining about so many Police and Army check points there.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by Tonitoniton(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Goodman247:
true word, Nigeria is so religious but wickedness abound everywhere, We dt really have a government in Nigeria, Nigeria is a failed state

the govt carries the soul of the people. the people need a thorough change of attitude. am not a fan of this govt, but the people must change themselves

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
But there is lockdown for inter state travellers
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by Dcoy: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hired killers masquerading as kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by olamakinde(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Imagine the statement "only two person" as if he's talking about rats
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by chamoworldwide: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Blackmann001:
.. Kogi state is cursed..!

NO reasonable person from kogi still stays there. All its youths are in a Ambra riding bikes, and when bike was banned, they moved more than 3000 bikes back to kogi and collected micro finance loans for Keke and returned.

If u mix up with the youths, they only know violence, jazz, and thugism...

Well as for naija as a whole: your only safe when your poor!

is it by force to make a comment
see the rubbish you just spewed

who told you no reasonable person stays in kogi?

who told you all the youths are in anambra riding bikes?

who told you all what the youth do is violence & thuggery
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by cardoctor(m): 2:59am On Jun 12, 2020
What a country
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by prestige101: 4:50am On Jun 12, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]Something is really becoming wrong , somewhere in Kogi.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by OhBiafra: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2020
chyket:
Sometimes we don't know what God saves us from on a daily basis!!! I passed that route this morning around 5am today enroute to Lagos and I was so busy complaining about so many Police and Army check points there.
We have to endure the check points o, better than these Fulani murderers.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Sad cry , Wicked Nigerians w wicked hearts I've always said it I don't like being friendly with them
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by teachernnaa: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Country filled with wicked people, from our leaders down to bottom....... heartless,hatred and naturally wicked beings.

Shame on our leaders...,. Security of lives n properties is d first service they are to offer Nigerians.......but woefully they be failed.
RIP
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by Ayobami7(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Rip
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2020
Hmmm, na Igbo be una problem. Useless country full of vampires
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by MrGerald(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lokoja, very rusty town like typical SW and northern towns, I can't live in such cities.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by Arewa1408: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Anybody who still beliving in Nigeria is deceiving he or herself'
There is no government in Nigeria. That is a fact. Somalia is even better than Nigeria.
The Fulanis have finished the North and they think they can bring their madness to SS/SE

Biafrans have gone too far in leaving Nigeria.
I bet you, those who are hoping for 2023 are delusional.
Nigeria is gone, No thanks to the Region that betrayed the South for illusional 2023

For those changing the narrative, this is not any assassination. This is the manner and style of Fulanis in the Bush.

God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

These are the reasons why we will remain the way we are and keep wailing and wailing and complaining and our leaders keep taking us for a ride. Imagine this your statement here now, I am from Kogi, i am Muslim, I shopped at Chuks Supermarket since 1998. Now, with this your statement, if you get up and say we should protest along Lokoja, I WILL NOT JOIN you, why? cos we have different agenda. If you get up and say lets all protest against insecurity, bad govt, old retired folks leading us, i will join that campaign and we will have a huge united force to drive away these useless leaders we have. But can we come together? No way, when we are tribalistic, and using foul language and even hailing crazy opportunistic and fake people like Nnamdi Kanu. That is why Orji Uzor kalu will steal his state blind and the Senate President and some senators will go and visit him and hail him, Onnoghen sells justice for cash and he is a free man and 5 South south govs even supports him, IBB, grandfather of corruption that annulled June 12 is in Minna sitting down and not in jail, that is why bribe collecting Ganduje is a Gov today, that is why Chimaroke Nnamani, Lamido, Mantu, Ekweremadu, Yahaya Bello, Oshiomhole, Fayose, all of them will steal Nigeria blind and walk free.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) by Hedonisco: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
MrGerald:
Lokoja, very rusty town like typical SW and northern towns, I can't live in such cities.

Very rusty and backwards indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.