Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering (44835 Views)

I Finally Graduated From The University / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by RPG2020(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
felo812000:
Congrats to them,
y are they not covering their noses and mouths?

Because corona issa past thing
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by RTSC: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
bamidelee:

The funniest thing is students from the yeast would be amongst them.
Awon alai ni ronu gbogbo.
I can assure you no student from the 'yeast' or even afonja land is among them.

Bigoted nutjob.

2 Likes

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
This would have been very good news. Infact, it would have been a sound recognition of scholarship by the Chinese.

But it won't be any of the above. Reason being that it ain't from UNN, IMSU, FUTO or any of the schools in the east.

That is the extent of foolishness always on display by late lamidi cownu's brainwashed delusional miscreants angry
The sentiment you wrote up there is exactly what you felt, but you dumped it on some other people to claim a phantom high moral standard.
I know your type, claiming the high moral ground to give his tribalism some validation and worth; you're just another faceless tribalist.

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Golan007: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:

I can not leave them when they a squandering our collective patrimony...if you've chosen to remain docile that's your cup of tea...as for me I'll continue what I'm doing until they expire

You should continue wailing.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Bluffly: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Last last na certificate and babariga
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by AmazingELixir: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Golan007:

You should continue wailing.

grin

Then get off my mention let me continue wailing in peace
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by 9japride(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Funny Nigerian youths, don't you know that the federal government is planning to build an institution in the north that will train people on train technology? Those ABU guys will eventually be the ones to run that institution.

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by 9japride(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
josh4croft:
It is very sad most persons don't see what is about to play out in Nigerian Railways in future. This people are already cornering the top offices for their kingsmen. Tomorrow others will be told that they lack the necessary qualifications to man executive positions leaving the Northerners alone to man all executive positions like NNPC.

Shine your eyes!
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind south youths still sleeping. I believe I once heard something like transportation institution or something dealing with train technology to be sited up north.

2 Likes

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by bigfish3k: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
This would have been very good news. Infact, it would have been a sound recognition of scholarship by the Chinese.

But it won't be any of the above. Reason being that it ain't from UNN, IMSU, FUTO or any of the schools in the east.

That is the extent of foolishness always on display by late lamidi cownu's brainwashed delusional miscreants angry
Who did you quote in this your hateful comment
Who said its not a good news

Igbo bone go hang your throat
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by EngrXrix(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
The programme is to last for a period of five consecutive years and the essence is to produce sufficient indigenous engineers who will continue to build and sustain railway infrastructure in Nigeria and beyond.

Haha I laugh in fulfulde...build? Railway Infrastructure kini? last last na bank these ones go work no be Nigeria again

Rotimi Amaechi fil just employ dem sha nothing still spoil
Why only from A.B.U? what happened to other schools?

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by misye9: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
misye9
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Golan007: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Then get off my mention let me continue wailing in peace

No I won't let you wail in peace.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by LZAA: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Haba, what I does nah lolsssssss....
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!
grin grin

Lzaa imhotep biko bia o lolsssssss

Comma see sifia pains lolsssssss....
grin

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Pacesetter123(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
ABU thank you! FG thank you!! CCEC thank you!!! SCU thank!!!!
A welcome development,I must say.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by AmazingELixir: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Golan007:

No I won't let you wail in peace.

Then let's wail together
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Golan007: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Then let's wail together

No, I'm not wailing.

I'm mocking wailers.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by AmazingELixir: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Golan007:

No, I'm not wailing.

I'm mocking wailers.

You must wail it ooh!
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
good one
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by frog12: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
so nigeria allow air travel ??
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Sikpa04(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
To clear the air. I know two fine young men who are part of this program and are not Northerners. One is Yoruba and the other is Estako (from Edo state) They were both students of ABU Zaria from Civil Engineering department.
So let's keep our sentiment one side and commend this development. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Bullcrap

as in total bullcrap.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by yusman14(m): 12:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Things have been extra hard during this period..my mum and I both work in a private school in Lagos..
I am starving here.. save a life
Please can anybody help me with anything..I will be glad..
Jolayemi Yusuf ayomide
Gtbank
God bless you all...
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Masaudmuhammed: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:
Chai!

See wetin abokî dey use Our oyel money do...
Ma Niggerrrr hit the points! The childrens of Criminals-Nigerians-Politicians: No poor families there.

GOD IS GREAT!!!

I REFUSE THE POVERTY BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 12, 2020
RTSC:

I can assure you no student from the 'yeast' or even afonja land is among them.

Bigoted nutjob.
Get well soon.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by One4me: 1:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

Well, you should ask yourself why the Railway Univerity was in Duara, in the first place.
- You should ask yourself whether it s was only meant for Northerners or how many Southerners are on that 45 people list
- You should ask yourself why all the Railways lines awarded at the same time, only those of the Northern states have been completed and new ones even awarded but those of the South are yet to be completed, not even the short Lagos to Ibadan line.

If you are Southerner, then you should know your ancestors are weeping over your case right now.
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by One4me: 2:16am On Jun 12, 2020
josh4croft:
It is very sad most persons don't see what is about to play out in Nigerian Railways in future. This people are already cornering the top offices for their kingsmen. Tomorrow others will be told that they lack the necessary qualifications to man executive positions leaving the Northerners alone to man all executive positions like NNPC.

Shine your eyes!

Buhari is setting up the North for complete domination of Nigeria and some blind Southern people still cant see it!

- BusinessDay, Mar 2, 2020 - FG Constructs transmission station in Daura to improve Power in the North...what about the South?
- Sahara Reporters; Aug 17, 2019 - Buahri's Hometown Daura to have battalion Barrack after airforce built "Reference Hospital" in his Village
- National Mirror Newspapers, May 20, 2020 - Fed Govt approves #2Billion for Fed. University of Dutsin-ma (FUDMA), Katsina State
- Vanguard Newspapers; Aug 25, 2017 - Buahri approves Rail lines from kano to Daura (Completed now).
- Vanguard newspapers; Nov 14, 2019 - Fed Polythenic Daura to take-off January 2020 -Education minister Adamu Adamu.
- ThisDay Newspaper; Dec 3, 2019 - #18 Billion University of Transportation inaugurated in Daura
- Premium Times; June 3, 2020 - Katsina Refinery ready in 2021 (For crude Oil drilled in the Niger Delta!)

You can Google and research all the above Newpapers to confirm that the news are authentic.
This President would either be Nigeria's last President before its breakup or He will be the one who makes Southern Nigerians the slave of his Fulani Clan. He keesp quiet but he knows the plan he is executing.

History will judge him worse than Abacha, that os one thing l am certain about
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by One4me: 2:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Sgala:

E pain u ����
Where is your school when ABU is signing deal with international universities and leading in railway engineering and technology. Keep deceiving yourself under the hypocrisy of almajiri. Almajiri will keep leading u in this country.

That Nepotistic Buhari is the one giving the North an undue advanatge over the South, on a level playing ground, North cannot compete.

EvilBuahri was it who first chased away all the NGO working in the country and gave as the condition for their return, that they ONLY WORK IN THE NORTH OF NIGERIA?
That is how every benefit from the international community, including China, goes to the North, yet we are paying with Oil money from the South.
Sheer Nepotism, but it wont last forever, that is as sure as daylight.
undecided
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by alexola20(m): 4:01am On Jun 12, 2020
Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by chinavs9ja(m): 6:47am On Jun 12, 2020
alexola20:
How do you get to use/understand the traditional chinese characters?
I,myself studied chinese language but cannot understand some traditional characters.
In the Google Play store, search for and download the “Google Pinyin Input” app to your device.
Once installed, pop on over to your phone’s “Settings” and select “Language & input.”
Under “Keyboard & input methods” select “Current Keyboard.” This will likely be “English (US) – Android Keyboard.”
Select “Choose Keyboards.”
Look for “Google Pinyin Input” under the list of keyboard and input methods. Switch it on.
When you go back to “Keyboard & input methods,” you’ll notice that there’s now a tab for Chinese. From there, you’ll find a ton of settings and options to choose from, but for the sake of simplicity, leave those settings as-is.
Go to an app that uses a keyboard. Select the little globe on the left side of your keyboard.
There’ll now be a 中 (Zhōng) — China and EN tab. Select the “中” tab.
Select the “QWERTY” layout, as it’s the easiest to use. I do watch traditional Chinese movie and I understand it

1 Like

Re: 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering by Ayobami7(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2020
congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) / Blackout: OAU Students Reading Outside (Pictures) / Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.