Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor (983 Views)

JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by xpmode(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
The ‘JusticeForUwa campaign’ for the rape and murder of 22-year-old Vera Uwaila Omozuwa, popularly known as Uwa, has taken a new turn as there are now speculations that she was reportedly pregnant for the pastor of the parish in Benin where she worshipped.

According to the report, the suspect, Chibuzor who was arrested confessed to the DSS that it was the RCCG pastor that paid them 1.5 million Naira to kill the student after she refused to terminate the pregnancy.

Read more: https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/06/benin-rape-saga-lady-killed-pregnant-for-her-pastor/
Re: Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by divineRx(f): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is so sad..R.I.P Uwa
Re: Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by Enoch07: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
this is a serious something oh, and the dead is not here to defend herself. autopsy and some medical checkup for tell us this things na
Re: Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by Freestainworld(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
this is getting more twisted
Re: Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by mclorenzo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
And the police couldn't discover this despite autopsy
Re: Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by Joshmodest(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
I've been seeing this and I really hope it's a lie, but wouldn't be surprised its true ...raping a girl in the church and threatening her family isn't something a sex starved niggha would do there's more to it ...
Simple autopsy would solve the puzzle !!
Re: Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
An autopsy has to be carried out to tell if she was actually pregnant or not.
The homicide is taking a different direction. I thought they said she was a virgin? Hopefully, she was smashing the pastor on a low-key.
Re: Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by Solsix(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
NockMedia:
An autopsy has to be carried out to tell if she was actually pregnant or not.
The homicide is taking a different direction. I thought they said she was a virgin? Hopefully, she was smashing the pastor on a low-key.
The thing tire me. I hope this is not true
Re: Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by Auxtin85(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
I sensed this earlier
Re: Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by edoairways: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Enoch07:
this is a serious something oh, and the dead is not here to defend herself. autopsy and some medical checkup for tell us this things na
Don't mind those untrained journalist
Re: Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by Egoveen: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sex has caused so much harm than good.....if true then HEAVEN is far from Uwa.
Re: Justiceforuwa: Lady Who Was Killed In Church Pregnant For Her Pastor by butterfly777(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Let's stop these unconfirmed stories.

Bloggers have not changed their approach.

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE! Scammers Don’t Need ATM Card, Cellphone To Wipe Your Bank Accounts, See / How Safe Is Flutterwave App For Financial Transactions / Endsars: 11 Famous Celebrities & Their Tweets Protesting Against SARS Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.