Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

"Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him (2788 Views)

Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by MsDoris(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
UPDATE: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us 1.5 Million Naira To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him - Suspect Alleges

One of the suspects arrested and detained over the rape and death of 22 yr old Uniben student, Uwaila Omozuwa, has accused Uwa’s Pastor of being responsible for her death.

According to Ayo Ademokoya, the Journalist who shared the information, the suspect allegedly confessed that Uwa had gotten pregnant for the RCCG clergy and refused to abort it, as against his order.

Out of fear of his image being tarnished, the pastor alongside his wife contracted the services of hoodlums whom he paid 1.5million to kill the 22 year old girl in order to cover up his sins.

See full gist here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/update-uwas-pastor-paid-us-n15-million.html

1 Share

Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by marabaonline: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by gambia(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
The truth is coming out gradually, may her soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
I think the NPF Should try and verify if late uwa was pregnant, because no smoke without fire if this news is true

2 Likes

Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by XXXXTENTACION: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
M
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Joshmodest(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don't want to bliv this but wouldn't be surprised.... Which kind sex starved man would rape a girl in a church and then threaten the family doesn't add up at all ...
There's more !

1 Like

Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by daddytime(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na wa I

A very sad, and horrible way to exit the world, and heck no, no one deserves it no matter what.

So, the church wasn't just her reading place after all?

It is well.

Hopefully, everyone involved in her unnecessary, and unwarranted killing will be made to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Avoid Pentecostal churches they will not agree. There is nothing Christ like or Christianity in all these Pentecostal churches be it winners, RCCG, Mountain of fire and the rest..

These churches has bastardized whatever is remaining of Christianity in Nigeria. They are just money making machines headquartered in South west and milking unsuspecting regions dry and channeling the money to west.

I thought they said the girl WAS a virgin and very respectful. She is a disgrace if she had slept with the said Pentecostal pastor knowing fully well he is married. I now begin to wonder what kind of book she went to read in a church when everywhere is locked down and ASUU on strike. A certain said she can only vouch for the child in her stomach because she may not be aware if the one at the back has plucked any fruit behind

The story is even beyond rape. It was a consensus act between her and the pastor only that she got pregnant at the process and refuse to abort because she loves the pastor.

The pastor now hired a killer who upon completing his assignment also tasted what the pastor always cherish before it backfired.

Meanwhile Uwa rest in peace...

3 Likes

Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by shagasha: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don't believe the story till the police confirms it. It may still be true
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by slowice(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Terrible times..... He conived with his wife to kill her lipsrsealed
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by LadyMedina25(f): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
What?!!!!
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Fearlez: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
I remember a friend of the sister during the protest complaining that the pastor looked suspicious.

1 Like

Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Hedonisco: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
And the pastor was dumb enough to authorise the girl's murder within his own church premises? When the so-called killers could have easily ambushed her on the road? Come on.

This is cock and bull story. Someone is trying to frame up the pastor.

4 Likes

Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by MsDoris(f): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hedonisco:
And the pastor was dumb enough to authorise the girl's murder within his own church premises? When the so-called killers could have easily ambushed her on the road? Come on.

A possibility
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Reelafonja(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
I can't believe this until proven by the appropriate authorities.

1 Like

Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Stanchem029: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Avoid Pentecostal churches they will not agree. There is nothing Christ like or Christianity in all these Pentecostal churches be it winners, RCCG, Mountain of fire and the rest..

These churches has bastardized whatever is remaining of Christianity in Nigeria. They are just money making machines headquartered in South west and milking unsuspecting regions dry and channeling the money to west.

I thought they said the girl WAS a virgin and very respectful. She is a disgrace if she had slept with the said Pentecostal pastor knowing fully well he is married. I now begin to wonder what kind of book she went to read in a church when everywhere is locked down and ASUU on strike. A certain said she can only vouch for the child in her stomach because she may not be aware if the one at the back has plucked any fruit behind

The story is even beyond rape. It was a consensus act between her and the pastor only that she got pregnant at the process and refuse to abort because she loves the pastor.

The pastor now hired a killer who upon completing his assignment also tasted what the pastor always cherish before it backfired.

Virgin Uwa rest in peace.
Where do we go to?
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by usionly: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by RickTisci: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
really....

Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by careytommy37(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
How true is this story?

It will be the height of it if there is any truth..
I need other sources for confirmation
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by punisha: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
sad
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by garyaustin(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
MsDoris:
UPDATE: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us 1.5 Million Naira To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him - Suspect Alleges

One of the suspects arrested and detained over the rape and death of 22 yr old Uniben student, Uwaila Omozuwa, has accused Uwa’s Pastor of being responsible for her death.

According to Ayo Ademokoya, the Journalist who shared the information, the suspect allegedly confessed that Uwa had gotten pregnant for the RCCG clergy and refused to abort it, as against his order.

Out of fear of his image being tarnished, the pastor alongside his wife contracted the services of hoodlums whom he paid 1.5million to kill the 22 year old girl in order to cover up his sins.

See full gist here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/update-uwas-pastor-paid-us-n15-million.html
It is only a journalist with such name the will gladly report Chibuzo but the main Pastor has no name. What a journalist!
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Jabioro: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
My ear is paining me ooo
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by edoairways: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Meanwhile Uwa rest in peace...
How can you conclude this based on unverifiable reportage? The report wasn't from a reputable press in the first. You condemned Uwa for studying at the church knowing fully well that ASUU are on strike. Now I ask ,it is wrong to read before exams ? If at all you finished from a public university in Nigeria, you would understand that once strikes are called off, most lecturers rush their syllabus before examination. Infact exams are written few weeks after resumption.

1 Like

Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by edoairways: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hedonisco:

Yeah. The police should investigate the case properly including checking Uwa's phone call records from her service provider. The story should correlate with findings of the suspect. The hospital should confirm if Uwa was actually pregnant or not because the deceased father alleged that she was a virgin before she died. The doctors at Ubth attest to that based on the deceased's father report
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Exmilitant(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

How can you conclude this based on unverifiable reportage? The report wasn't from a reputable press in the first. You condemned Uwa for studying at the church knowing fully well that ASUU are on strike. Now I ask ,it is wrong to read before exams ? If at all you finished from a public university in Nigeria, you would understand that once strikes are called off, most lecturers rush their syllabus before examination. Infact exams are written few weeks after resumption.
most girls who are monitored by their parents always device a means to elude prying eyes. Uwa MAY have used 'reading in church' as an alibi to spend time with her lover whoever it may be. Don't rule out that possibility!

1 Like

Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by edoairways: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Exmilitant:
most girls who are monitored by their parents always device a means to elude prying eyes. Uwa MAY have used 'reading in church' as an alibi to spend time with her lover whoever it may be. Don't rule out that possibility!
But Uwa was in school studying before her parent begged her to come home. She was doing fine it school before the unfortunate incidence
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Galactico4ever(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
This news get as e be oh
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Adam09: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Let me know when this hits front page
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Adam09: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote][/quote] smiley
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by Exmilitant(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

But Uwa was in school studying before her parent begged her to come home. She was doing fine it school before the unfortunate incidence
Doing fine in school is quiet different from making church premises your library. I am not justifying her death in anyway but it would be a disaster to her name and her family if these information were true.
Re: "Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him by edoairways: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Exmilitant:
Doing fine in school is quiet different from making church premises your library. I am not justifying her death in anyway but it would be a disaster to her name and her family if these information were true.
Yeah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: DISGRACEFUL! Rich Man Takes Advantage Of A Poor Secondary School Girl / Little Lagos Boy Swears He Wants To Be Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up (WATCH) / Photos of Pretty Video Vixen Bleeds To Death After Boyfriend Uses Her For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.