Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Will Governor Obaseki Decamp To PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Governor Obaseki Decamp To PDP? (754 Views)

Will Governor Makinde Avert The “Impeachment” Of His Deputy, Rauf Aderemi? / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Governor Obaseki Decamp To PDP? by Unigrad: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
From the political intrigues in Edo State APC on the mode of primary election. Will Governor Obaseki decamp to PDP at last minute?

1 Like

Re: Will Governor Obaseki Decamp To PDP? by moderatedguy: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Unigrad:
From the political intrigues in Edo State APC on the mode of primary election.
Will Governor Obaseki decamp to PDP at last minute?
Yes that's the best option for him now.. ..no retreat no surrender

1 Like

Re: Will Governor Obaseki Decamp To PDP? by chinjo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
He is most welcome. Let him leave the blood sucking party.

1 Like

Re: Will Governor Obaseki Decamp To PDP? by allthingsgood: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Even if he decamps he won't win
Obaseki isn't charismatic nor has he displayed any exceptional character to command people's support. He doesn't have any major achievement as governor other than to fight oshiomole. Obaseki is really a nobody. If he wins it will be a miracle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Governor Obaseki Decamp To PDP? by KanielOutis92: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
If the governor decídes to decamp, he has to do so before June 19th, the day the PDP holds it's primaries. That said, i live in Benin, and as far as i am concerned, the governor has performed. If only he knew that, a lot of us will still vote for him, even if he were to decamp to ACN today. But No, he wont do that. And that's because, in this part of the world, we believe that...whether or not you'd win an election, is dependent on how "popular" your party is. Which ordinarily, shouldnt be the case.
Re: Will Governor Obaseki Decamp To PDP? by Unigrad: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
The nation just reported that the screening committee disqualification on two of the aspirants base on anti--party activities. I believe the two aspirants are Governor Obaseki and Hon Matthew Iduoyekemwen.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Gunshots In Villa, Killings Shows That There’s No Buhari But Cabal / Breaking: Obaseki To Pick Accord Party Card. / My Husband Is Resting Now In Peace With His Maker For Living A Fulfilled Life, S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.